My Favorite Pic

njjassa

i think its josh and bir ras thas been shown in this pic by maharaj ji thas why the artist used jabe bann lageyoo tabhe ros jageyoo...

is it right to make pics with krodh showin on guruji's face, but its only a pic not the real thing!?

Discuss.

that is no bir rass, it clearly looks like the person is mad to the limit.

bir rass cannot be captured in an image, if you have seen someone in bir raas, you cant look at their face; espeically if they are looking right at you.

dude i agree with u.... the reason i put up this pic was really to demostrate the uniqueness of this picture coz i neve seen this pic ever in my life and secondly well u r right to some extent but the thing is sometimes when we dont really have any other source to imitate bir ras such pictures can really work they encourage us i dun see any anger in the pic only thing i imagine when i closely look at this picture is the tej partap of maharaj ji in the pic coz maharaj ji has got biggest and enormous amount of tej partap through the tapsya of 4 yugs at hemkunt sahib ..... thas how i think dude but i dont reject ur point bhul chuk maagf d_oh.gif :TH:

that is no bir rass, it clearly looks like the person is mad to the limit.

bir rass cannot be captured in an image, if you have seen someone in bir raas, you cant look at their face; espeically if they are looking right at you.