Farida bure da bhala karr

moorakh

Waheguroo ji ka Khalsa Waheguroo ji ki Fateh !!

My dad use to tell me a story when i was young...

There was a holy saint who used to wake up at Amritwela, goto the river and so ishnaan... one of his follower used to follow him every time... Once when he was going to the river he saw one scorpion getting drowned in the river and is trying so hard to come out but in vain. The saint out of his kind nature thought of helping that scorpion out... as the saint got the scorpion out the scorpion bite the saint and fell back into the water... it happened 3 times and the follower of the saint asked

"babaji why are you trying to help the scorpion even if he had bit you thrice... the saint said its his nature to bite everyone... if he is not ready to leave his nature... why shall i leave the nature of a saint(to help everyone)"

Ofcourse guru sahib told us that when crime goes beyond limit, it is right to carry a weapon to finish crime...

But we sikhs of today have so much anger in us, that we just wanna fight on every little thing... and we end up fighting amongst ourselves... others take advantage of it

The 5 vices in us has made us so weak that we have no sehaj...

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

Waheguroo ji ka Khalsa Waheguroo ji ki Fateh !!

i agree wid u virji.. we spend so much time dissin each other that we dun care about what others are doing to us... and of course this leaves a huge loop in our society that is taken advantage of by others... one the worst thing now is dat we are labelled as terrorists ... :@ where once sikhs were highly respected by everyone... :@

its now or never.. we all have to be united and be one and stand against all this together...

Guest balwinderkaur

very well said jkaur bhainjee. :@ from attaining high respect we're all down in the dumps now being labelled on the same level as terrorist groups like HAMAS, JEMAAH ISLAMIYAH and the like :@.

Guest balwinderkaur

yea sikhs should be both..we cannot be too onesided.i.e we shouldnt be sooooo accepting and humble to the point we become a doormat for everyone to step on and walk all over us.....neither should we be too fierce and filled with anger so much so that it crumbles the foundations of our community. Again the famous BALANCE word comes into play. We have to find a balance. Remember Gurujee himself said: Jabai baan laagyo tabai ros jaageyo......dont go round nitpicking fights for trivial reasons...