Story on remembering GOD

moorakh

Waheguroo ji ka Khalsa Waheguroo ji ki Fateh !!

Well here comes a story which suits me completely

**Galin asi changiyan aachaari burriyan, manahu kasudha kaaliyan bahar chitvahiyan**

There was a follower of Vishnu (also a devta)... he never use to say anything except meditate on vishnu's name "Jai Vishnu"... whenever he use to open his mouth, he just use to say "Jai Vishnu". With lot of naam japp that follower got filled with ego... once he went to vishnu and asked who is your biggest follower in the universe. He asked 2-3 times and then vishnu pointed a finger on earth and shown him one farmer working in his fields... vishnu said he is my greatest follower. That devta follower got mad as he just use to take vishnu's name, never used to speak anything else.

Vishnu told him that here is one glass full of amrit... just go around the earth and if not even a single drop of water fall from this glass, i will believe that you are my greatest follower... that follower devta went round the earth and came back and told vishnu that he is back and not even a single drop has fell from the glass.

Vishnu asked the follower devta, how many times you took my name now? The follower devta said not even once as i was just thinking about water shouldn't fell from the glass. Vishnu said see, you couldn't even remember me while doing this small thing and that farmer do so hard work whole day and still remember me in his heart and wakes up early morning and meditate on my name. You just take my name in ego to show others... you don't have my name imbued in your heart.

Conclusion of the story...

**Nama kahe thilochna mukh teh ram samaal, haath paaon seon kaam karr che

et niranjan naal**

**Kabir maaya taji to kya bhaya jo maan taja neh jaaye, maan muni munvar gale maan sabhe ko khaaye**

Thats why guru sahib said **Gurmukh ridhe gareebi aave** only that person can become gurmukh who leaves his ego behind. Naam and ego can't reside at same place... when naam starts coming to heart where ego is already there, ego can't take this and what it do is to just limit the naam till outside of the body...

We have to have Waheguroo imbued in our heart... just leaving everythng and to show off people I am great and am just imbued in naam abhyaas is worthless...

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

Waheguroo ji ka Khalsa Waheguroo ji ki Fateh !!