December Youth Smagam By Akj Uk

AKJUK

Vaaheguru ji Ka Khalsa!! Vaaheguru ji Ke Fateh!!

With the Grace of Waheguru, there will be a National Youth Smagam & Rainsbai Keertan, organised by Akhand Kirtani Jatha UK, dedicated to the 4 Sahibzade of Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

A benti to all Youth of UK to come together and immerse yourself in Laha of Gurbani at this Youth Smagam. Youth keertanis will be given priority in all keertan divans, and Gurbani Veechar with “Jeevan wale” Elders has been organised to allow youth to increase their understanding of Gurmat.

It will be held on Saturday 19th -23rd December at:

Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha,

47 - 49 Cross Road,

COVENTRY

CV6 5GR

Programme listings

http://www.akj.org/skins/default/programs.php?countryid=4

The smagam details are on the poster. For further details, contact Bhai Taranjeet Singh on mobile 0785-9054452 http://www.akj.org/UK_YouthSmagamDec2006.jpg

SMAGAM BREAKDOWN

Thursday 19 - 21th December Akhand Paath Sahib

Thursday 21th December, Asa Ki Vaar 4AM-9AM

Thursday 21th December, Akhand Keertan 6PM-10PM

Friday 22nd December, Asa Ki Vaar 6AM-MIDDAY

Friday 22nd December, Akhand Keertan 6PM-MIDNIGHT

There will be Gurbani veechar during the day. Also the opportunity to learn keertan & Gurbani Santhiya. Activities have also been arranged for the youth.

ACCOMODATION

Accomodation has been arranged for the whole smagam. Singhs will be accommodated in the Gurdwara and local houses. Bibian accommodation has been arranged in the Gurdwara houses opposite the car park and other local houses. For further details, contact Bhai Taranjeet Singh on mobile 0785-9054452

RAINSBHAI KEERTAN

The Rainsbhai Keertan will be on Saturday 23rd December from 7pm to 6am the next morning.

Coach transport will be leaving Southall at 5.30pm and Slough at 6pm. To book your place please contact Bhai Satnam Singh on 07956 519256

Coach transport will also be available from North, leaving Singh Sabha Bradford at 6.00 pm. To book your place, please contact Bhai Bhupinder Singh on 07790921881

Transport is also available from West Bromwich, North London and Derby.

AMRIT SANCHAAR

The Amrit Sanchaar will be on Saturday 23rd December starting at 8pm sharp at Singh Sabha Gurdwara, Coventry. Can all ablakhyees contact Bhai Taranjeet Singh to provide their names for the Amrit sanchaar. If you have questions, you can contact Bhai Jarnail singh on 01926 771944.

If any persons do not have full kakaars, then AKJ UK will provide them as part of the seva.

LIVE BROADCAST

We will attempt to live broadcast the smagam on www.akj.org from Thursday evening onwards.

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

post-4610-1164725072.jpg

Gruuuu

Grrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i am so lucky that i am joined with this forum and i am getting the information abt these grand samagamas.

plz broadcast the video of whole of the programme and make sure while broadcastion plz make some lightning arranemants coz it make the video more clearer

the last samagam ie. los angels samagam i watched online was clear but there was less lights and it was dark.

thw poster is really wonderful

can u plz tell me that is bibi hajeet kaur ji also cuming to do kirtan?

• 3 weeks later...

Gruuuu

Grrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i am so lucky that i am joined with this forum and i am getting the information abt these grand samagamas.

plz broadcast the video of whole of the programme and make sure while broadcastion plz make some lightning arranemants coz it make the video more clearer

the last samagam ie. los angels samagam i watched online was clear but there was less lights and it was dark.

thw poster is really wonderful

can u plz tell me that is bibi hajeet kaur ji also cuming to do kirtan?

yes she will be there