Sikhs Fed To Dogs 1984

SaRpAnCh

Guest militant singh

my signature says it all sikhs have had enough - they can choose they either on the pro sikh side or indian side ,if they wana be fed 2 dogs they can go 2 the bamans if they want justice equality join in the campiagn 4 freedom what 20 yrs ago sarbat khalsa declared as khalistan most people have 4gotten

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

respect milliant singh but its all bout puting ya words into action, im not saying anythink wrong to ya bro but im just sayin lets not disscuss things like this on fourms where govt. agents roam free, if you want to do something about to pm me and we can talk bout it over msn not on here, its just not safe

respect milliant singh but its all bout puting ya words into action, im not saying anythink wrong to ya bro but im just sayin lets not disscuss things like this on fourms where govt. agents roam free, if you want to do something about to pm me and we can talk bout it over msn not on here, its just not safe

..... :lol:

....there had been enough discussion for past many years

.. now its time to organsie