Pictures Of Sad(amritsar) Rally At Barnala

Guest PunjabSingh

Chalo, menu kush ney patha, i just think that Simranjit Singh Mann is one of the few leaders left who hasnt been corrupted. I chose not to nit pick. He's not perfect, an individual shouldnt have to be perfect in order to get support of the people. He's human and humans make mistakes, but u make it seem as though he has a secret agenda against the panth and is a GIO agent which is absurd.

As for Che, i respect the man for what he did for the downtrodden, but i wouldnt go as far as admiring someone who didnt even believe in God (the most basic belief), and one who supports communism. If he was still around he'd simply be another Castro (as he did work with him).

Fateh.

Life is all about learning. That is why we need to learn about the underside of the likes of bittu, mann etc etc. You say they may not be perfect but the problem is more serious than this (especially with bittu) some of them have a very tainted past. Prime example being Jasbir Rode who to this day has not been able to explain his acquisition of assets etc without known sources of income and more importantly his proven links to the GOI. If Bitt came in the open and explained his links to police cats, to mokham the rss wala etc etc then fine but he refuses to do this.

As for Che he actually was nothing like Castro hence their falling out. As for his beliefs at no time did he renounce god etc so that view of your is unfounded.

Ok, bittu nu chadu, tell me how Simranjit Singh Mann is tainted? The man until this day goes out and protests against anti-sikh groups, gets attacked and has his pugh knocked off almost every month. He has sacrificed so much. He's been in and out of jail, tortured, had his passport revoked or has limitations put on it, but for what? For money? For the popular vote? No, his views arent popular in the modern day corrupt punjab and he definately isnt bringing in any money. You cant sit there and tell me that this man has some secret agenda and his an agent of the GOI.

And Che was a well known atheist, this cannot be denied, he was a Marxist for god sake!

Fateh.

Lets see SS Mann, makes bittu a top dog in his SAD, in the late 80s/90s held secret meetings with key GOI officials. That after knowing bittu invited police cats to his wedding. The same bittu also held parleys with GOI agents and this is well known.

Thats the other thing why does he lie down and let his pagri be knocked off every month, remember when he wanted to take his jathedar kirpan into parliament ? Where is that kirpan now ? Why dont he use it ?

Baba Malkit Singh has told about the situation where Mann and his stooges were ready to do beadbi of Mahraj in the Akal Takht. So how is he any different from badal ?

Why does he use the name of Shaheeds yet ignores their families ? Where were the shaheeds when he wanted to name a library after Jinnah ?

As for Che, go ask his first and second wives whether he was atheist.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is for the people who are saying keep this masg away from this forum ,

politics is necessary brother ,

raj bina nahin dharam chale hai dhram bina sab dale male hai

and raj would be created by winning elections

some people just sit in front of computers and speak ill of everyone,

biggest problem with sikhs is that they seems every other sikh tainted than them self, as per sardar mann no one can question his credibility towards sikh nation

das nimana keep it up brother, i was present at the barnala rally and the crowd was massive and with the grace of akal purakh sad (amritsar) would sure win elections some day , but i feel pity on these singhs who would wanna sit and home and chat about sikhi but not willing to do something for the uplift of sikhi , u guys should cross ananaylisze each and every situation before making a view about any person

Chalo, menu kush ney patha, i just think that Simranjit Singh Mann is one of the few leaders left who hasnt been corrupted. I chose not to nit pick. He's not perfect, an individual shouldnt have to be perfect in order to get support of the people. He's human and humans make mistakes, but u make it seem as though he has a secret agenda against the panth and is a GIO agent which is absurd.

As for Che, i respect the man for what he did for the downtrodden, but i wouldnt go as far as admiring someone who didnt even believe in God (the most basic belief), and one who supports communism. If he was still around he'd simply be another Castro (as he did work with him).

Fateh.

Life is all about learning. That is why we need to learn about the underside of the likes of bittu, mann etc etc. You say they may not be perfect but the problem is more serious than this (especially with bittu) some of them have a very tainted past. Prime example being Jasbir Rode who to this day has not been able to explain his acquisition of assets etc without known sources of income and more importantly his proven links to the GOI. If Bitt came in the open and explained his links to police cats, to mokham the rss wala etc etc then fine but he refuses to do this.

As for Che he actually was nothing like Castro hence their falling out. As for his beliefs at no time did he renounce god etc so that view of your is unfounded.

Ok, bittu nu chadu, tell me how Simranjit Singh Mann is tainted? The man until this day goes out and protests against anti-sikh groups, gets attacked and has his pugh knocked off almost every month. He has sacrificed so much. He's been in and out of jail, tortured, had his passport revoked or has limitations put on it, but for what? For money? For the popular vote? No, his views arent popular in the modern day corrupt punjab and he definately isnt bringing in any money. You cant sit there and tell me that this man has some secret agenda and his an agent of the GOI.

And Che was a well known atheist, this cannot be denied, he was a Marxist for god sake!

Fateh.

Lets see SS Mann, makes bittu a top dog in his SAD, in the late 80s/90s held secret meetings with key GOI officials. That after knowing bittu invited police cats to his wedding. The same bittu also held parleys with GOI agents and this is well known.

Thats the other thing why does he lie down and let his pagri be knocked off every month, remember when he wanted to take his jathedar kirpan into parliament ? Where is that kirpan now ? Why dont he use it ?

Baba Malkit Singh has told about the situation where Mann and his stooges were ready to do beadbi of Mahraj in the Akal Takht. So how is he any different from badal ?

Why does he use the name of Shaheeds yet ignores their families ? Where were the shaheeds when he wanted to name a library after Jinnah ?

is malkait singh harinavela's man?

how did they do beadbi? its just thug harianvelan who made these fasle stories up about one of Mann's boys cutting the chandoa, that guys messed, badals chamcha!!

Fateh.

Fateh.

is malkait singh harinavela's man?

how did they do beadbi? its just thug harianvelan who made these fasle stories up about one of Mann's boys cutting the chandoa, that guys messed, badals chamcha!!

Yes the same Baba Malkit Singh Ji. I suggest you stop listening to the propaganda put out by Mann and co. Mann is like a gow (lizard) he will hiss and spit to frighten you but throw a few bricks at him and he runs like a bihari beya.

>>as per sardar mann no one can question his credibility towards sikh nation

What a joke that is. It is an open secret how he used Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ji Ghuman whilst he was alive and then did not even bother visiting his family. How utterly low can you get.

Where was his credibility when he ignored Sikh Shaheed so he could build a library named after Jinnah.

Guest waheguruji

We cant achieve anything until Akali Dal (Badal) and Akali Dal (Mann) unite as one look there both Panthic but all were getting is they both saying to each other that u r anti panthic

Accept the truth Badal has more control and Mann is using that to boost his party saying badal is anti panthic this is why the situation is going no where

And Mann saying Badal is RSS and Badal saying hes Khalistani

and you should stop listening to propaganda by thugs like harianvela wala

Rather listen to "propaganda" from someone who stood shoulder to shoulder with Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji than a petty politician who has no backing, dubious charachters in his party and who ignores shaheed parivaars. A petty politican who thinks more of Jinnah than of Shaheed Khalsa. As they say you know what side the bread is buttered and with Mann you get no butter just lard.

LOL.gifLOL.gif lagda shoulder to shoulder da hahaha thats jokes

if he was so shoulder to shoulder with Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh why did he blame him for the attack on Harmandir Sahib, they guy acted all safe with Sant Jarnail Singh when he wasl alive but just days sfter his shaheedi harianvela said "if Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala had left Harmandir Sahib all this destruction would never have happened"

Do you know that cops raided Harianvela's dera in 83? do you know what the found? they found niqaabs, the type used by dakus, hmmm wonder what he used them for?

LOL.gifLOL.gif lagda shoulder to shoulder da hahaha thats jokes

if he was so shoulder to shoulder with Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh why did he blame him for the attack on Harmandir Sahib, they guy acted all safe with Sant Jarnail Singh when he wasl alive but just days sfter his shaheedi harianvela said "if Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala had left Harmandir Sahib all this destruction would never have happened"

Do you know that cops raided Harianvela's dera in 83? do you know what the found? they found niqaabs, the type used by dakus, hmmm wonder what he used them for?

You believe the cops ? They claimed Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Jis right hand man Shaheed Surender Singh Sodhi was a rapist they claimed that during Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji stay in the Harimandir Shaib complex rapes took place in the complex.

Why not delve into what Baba Malkit Singh said ? instead of nitpicking.