Video On Singhz Dwn Panjab

SaRpAnCh

Guest s133k_s1kh

hahahahah.. LOL.gif :lol: :@ funny stuff.. true soorme :TH: .. jattan de munde from well to do families. most of them from pinds tht are close to big cities. WHITE KURTA PAJAMA gangs tongue.gif . Couldn't find a kesdhari singh except one.

This is the culture of Punjab. chal oi motorcycle kadd, chitta kurta pajama pa la te chaliye kuria sheran. i have more pics of such singh soorme.

wht a pity makin a slide and using a religious song to present it to the world no.gif . I can bet you most of them do all kinds of PUTHA stuff. gr8 video :TH:

LOL is funny how they pose hehehehe in the tree LOLLLLL i think jaggar singh was the best at posin lol they'r all colour coordinated in ther kurte pajameh loool

I can bet you most of them do all kinds of PUTHA stuff.

giv em the benefit of the doubt! u cant b sure of that

• 2 weeks later...
my God...

finaly getting rid of such videos...

always the same issue... the same program used everytime...

u realy have forgotten the real singh soorme of our glorious panth...

and then the stupid usernames like "criminal2killyou" thats why muslims, christians and even sikhs who watch the videos say: that sikhs are militant.... so it would be better if the videos would have more quality

creating a new group of young gursikhs...... giving them names like sooorme... making few pics.. getiing the pics on pc edit them with the cheapest program 'windows movie maker'.. get any background music.. uploading them pn youtube and trying to get 5 stars and many good comments.. and finaly making advertisement of yourown... is that is the main use of the internet...?!?!?????

typical punjabi thing lol

vjkk, vjkf

sorry but personally i think that this is the dumbest film i have ever seen

the background song is an inspiring track about the sahibzadey and how they defended the sikh panth

however they show a bunch of freshys posing. im sorry but i actually feel quite hurt

and i beg the sangat not to encourage this sort of stuff

if we dont respect our religion then who is?

gurfateh :D :D :devil:

bhul chuk maaf