Guru Ji Accepts And Allows Bowing And Matha Thek To Sant Mahapursh

singh_bling

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest waheguruji
And i still dont understand how people like baba takhur singh or baba atar singh or some othere sadh babai can be bhramgianis or sants...

could you plze explain why you dont understand?

He doesnt understand because hes Akaali

Nirgun is all darkness or nothing and Mahapurakhs are the clouds

Guest militant singh
it really gets on my nerves when you hear people say that you should never bow to sant and mahapursh, but have they ever read gurbani to see what guru ji says, have they even tryed to read the arath of the sukhmani sahib which is mainly based on mahapursha and naam,

"safal oho matha sant namaskaras" here guru ji says it clearly that those who matha tek to sant have there matha (forhead) become saful (blessed).

"kar sadhu anjulee pun vada he, kar dandooth pun vada he" heres a tuk from kirtan sohila were guruji clearly says you shud at the chance you get lye flat down infont of a puran bhrem giani mahapursh.

"antarjamee purkh bedateh sarda man ki pureh, nanak daas eheh sukh mangeh mooku kar santan ki tooreh" here guru ji says them selves that they wish they could be the dust of the charan toor of mahapursh. there are many more tuk from gurbani on bowing to mahapursh.

iam not sayin we should go out to every tom d**k and harry that have sant in front of there name nowadays and bow flat down to them , iam saying we should to puran bhrem giani mahapursh that have reached the same stage as Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj Rara Sahib Wale, Sant Baba Kishan Singh Ji Maharaj Rara Sahib Wale, Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Maharaj, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Maharaj Bhindranwale, Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj, Sant Baba Atar Singh Ji Maharaj Mastuana Wale and other great sant bhrem giani mahapursh that have reached that stage, because there are very few mahapursh today that have reached the stage "nanak bhrem giani aap parmeshar" people have started following the fakey shakeys that put sant infront of there name and walk around with colourful chole lol!!

Only the Guru Grnth Sahib Shouls be worshiped and there were only supposed 2 be 2 types of sikhs amritdhari and sejhdhari , no other sects castes baba dvisions sant crews or different types of amrit only bow to the king of kings the lord of lords the Guru Granth Sahib Ji

so really you are callin bani all a lie, and maharaj is just lyin and tellin us to bow to a baram giani when we see one. and i didnt say worship sant, i know that we are only ment to worship guru ji, iam just sayin and tryin to get it into the thick heds of ppl like you, that maharaj tells us to matha tehk to a pooran bram giani when we see one "safal oho matha sant namaskaras"

"kar sadhu anjulee pun vada hai, kar dandooth pun vada hai" well you must have one lose screw if you are sayin that is all rubbish!!!!

You are doing wrong Aarth of Gurbani. In first reference "Safal Oho Matha Sant.." the word "Sant" is plural which refers to Sat Sangat not one person. In second reference, "Kar Sadhu.." the word Sadhu is used for Guru Sahib. The second panktee says "Purab Likhat Likay Gur Paeyaa" which makes it clear that due to past written karmas the true Guru has been found in this janam. So the word Sadhu does not refer to any person but to Guru Sahib. We should respect every Gursikh as every Sikh is a Sant-Sipahi but we are all children of Guru Sahib and we are instructed to say Fateh only. Rest is your choice. Guru Rakha

I'd never bow before any Sant. be it Sant Binderanwala (had he have been alive) or any other - I'd only respect them with the greatest Gur Fateh Guru Gobind Singh has bestowed upon us! - ONLY GOD IS WORTHY OF MY BOW!

if you know that a person is a sant / mahapursh i dont see a problem with bowing in respect. Sometimes i think to my self, imagine if Baba Buddha Ji was still alive, would we greet such a holy person with only a fateh? History tells (and i believe) even Mata Ganga Sahib (the revered wife of Sri Guru Arjan Sahib Ji) bowed before Baba Buddha Ji after recieving his darshan for a baby boy - Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji.

Introduce me to a sant who can carry out such miracles today?? rolleyes.gif

Guest waheguruji

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our everlasting Guru

Guru Nanak Dev Ji said i will come in 9 more human forms then as Shabad Guru

and to tell you what the shabad is in 74 Sants

These Sants will do intense shabad di kamaee and will induce thousands to take amrit

because people will revert to dehdari gurus (like nirankaris,radha soamis, darshan dasis etc)

this sakhi can be found in anand chamatkaar

You are doing wrong Aarth of Gurbani. In first reference "Safal Oho Matha Sant.." the word "Sant" is plural which refers to Sat Sangat not one person. In second reference, "Kar Sadhu.." the word Sadhu is used for Guru Sahib. The second panktee says "Purab Likhat Likay Gur Paeyaa" which makes it clear that due to past written karmas the true Guru has been found in this janam. So the word Sadhu does not refer to any person but to Guru Sahib. We should respect every Gursikh as every Sikh is a Sant-Sipahi but we are all children of Guru Sahib and we are instructed to say Fateh only. Rest is your choice. Guru Rakha

i kno iam not doin wrong arath, cus ive checked all these shabad arath with loads of taksalii singh and a mahapursh, and i even remember sant baba thakur singh ji sayin it aswell!!

Guest waheguruji

When reading Gurbani one has to be careful who the Sant word is referring to

Sant = Guru

Sant = Sadh Sangat

Sant = Saints of Waheguru

like Kabir Jee says

Sant Muye Kya Roeya (why cry over Sants) this is referring to saints because the Guru never dies