Saddam Loses Appeal

Guest Narinder Singh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at all you Bush haters sorry to put it like this but when your loved on gtes murdered in NYC London or another city just think about hw u defended these evil terrorists,no mercy should be given to them why would america put thier troops at risk by funding insurgetnts in Iraq theya re fighting them why would the republicans risk losing even mre power by gettig more troops killed -dnt make sense fact is the islamic fastcs have been f-king with evry1 since they were born and thier time has cme,im pro Iraq qar i support it fully go to history channel website and watch videos of Saddam getting people killed,you ally urselves with Terrorists and evil doers who oppose you cos ur a kafir they wnt differntaite when it cmes 2 you or an american you ARE A KAFIR END OF ANYWAYS LOL AT ALL YOU BUHS HATERS SADDAMS gna get hanged u cnt do nufing so IN UR FACE LONG LIVE DA USA TEACH THESE FANATICS A LESSON FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL

NEVER FORGET 1984 EH?

You a supporter of bushy wushy - Are you aware bush has been asked to intervene in the Sikh prisoners held in jails since 1984?? His response is ' India is a democratic country, they can deal with it themselves' pfffft he's a <admin-profanity filter activated>.

I suggest you take your signature down INSTANTLY!! You don't know the meaning of it!

so what anything goes in Islam and in the mideast,rape,torture,conversion you name it there is no such thing a secularism in the mideast i say hang him now then move on to Iran and Syria,they are no different than the moguls Killers of innocents who threten the free and non muslim world Look at HIndustan crying beging Iraqi PM not to hang Saddam InSAnE HIndu jokers as usual licking Musllim a(SS

not to diss america, because it is the greatest country....but have you guys seen this "documentary":

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...2F11+conspiracy

It may be farfetched, but it definately rasies some interesting questions....

im not saying i agree or disagree with the video, but i definately think we should be open to all posibilities.......

in the end this is all god's play right?

Guest militant singh

all this conspircay is all crap when the devil bin laden himslef admitted and disscused on video how he planned the attack hw can you say its a conpiracy Long Live Da USA