What Should This Husband Do?

Jassika

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ What the hell... :D @

Is Sikhi based on a timeframe, that he can't be a SINGH now, but 5 years from now, what if later on he chooses not to, now is the time to change her mind. Also, why would you encourage him to shave, that's pathetic. The fact of the matter is if he wants to be a keshadari sikh than her wife has to like it no matter what, because marriage involved compromise as well.

Sikhi is a must, the wife can leave the house if she wants, but the man should not leave Sikhi. These kinds of girls should have their sons/daughters cut limb by limb and let's see how they feel. :D

Is Sikhi based on a timeframe, that he can't be a SINGH now, but 5 years from now, what if later on he chooses not to, now is the time to change her mind. Also, why would you encourage him to shave, that's pathetic. The fact of the matter is if he wants to be a keshadari sikh than her wife has to like it no matter what, because marriage involved compromise as well.

Sikhi is a must, the wife can leave the house if she wants, but the man should not leave Sikhi. These kinds of girls should have their sons/daughters cut limb by limb and let's see how they feel. :D

yeshhh dat is trueeeee respect

Guest s133k_s1kh
hmmmm overall i dont like these answers and i'm thinking i should tell him to shave because i dont like to see the girl unhappy. she said he could grow it in 5 years anyway so it's pretty fair

are you the unhappy girl by any chance :D

well he accepted her vow before marriage so stop insulting her. nowadays having a beard and turban hardly even mean anything. there are so many "gianis gone bad" out there and so many GOOD monas too. it was just her preference.

I personally find full beards are telling me "dont touch me" because to me it just represents sikhism is against any lust. blaaah my opinion about this whole thing feels kinda messed thats why im hesitating to help on this one

Guest s133k_s1kh
well he accepted her vow before marriage so stop insulting her. nowadays having a beard and turban hardly even mean anything. there are so many "gianis gone bad" out there and so many GOOD monas too. it was just her preference.

I personally find full beards are telling me "dont touch me" because to me it just represents sikhism is against any lust. blaaah my opinion about this whole thing feels kinda messed thats why im hesitating to help on this one

these are some messed up thoughts :D .

evryone knws wht some gianis have been doing but we are always taught to look up and not to find faults in others.

make a million threads on this topic, if the SINGH in question wants to be with the Guru NO ONE CAN STOP HIM.

u think the girl is unhappy now but i can assure you she'll see more fireworks in the life to come.

LOL. It always interesting when people try to look bad on Singhs, but nobody notices the things that Patits do. Actually, having a turban and beard means a lot, it does not matter if there are good patits out there, they can be a good human being, but not a SIKH, they are PATITS end of story.

You can keep making all the excuses you want, but your "friend" or whoever it is refuses to listen to anything, so what's the point of even encouraging her, she is weak. She is not made for Sikhi. I personally don't even care about this anymore. But, if the man wants to keep it, than he must because Guru is more important than a women. Guru Gobind Singh layed his whole family on the line for religion, and here we are complaining about a women who refuses to listen in the first place. I can't believe there are women out there that don't encourage there man to have Sikhi Saroop. What a messed up, and pathetic world we live in.

WEAK!