Congratulations To The Iraqi People & The Free World

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

Cogratulations Saddam Hussien has been exectued,the time is 03:06am GMT , the butcher is dead,may this be a lesson to all the evil doers Long Live the USA ,God Bless the Innocent Iraqis who suffered under him

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The justice which he denied Millions of people has finnaly come to this brutal dictator,the millions he killed the nations he invaded IE:Kuwait,the millions he tortuerd and the millions who feared him have nothing to fear.This is a historic moment in history,he was an evil man and is now dead-Justice has been served

Man this is going to be bad for many. Majority of the countries were aginst his death and trial was unfair under the bush administration. Many iraqi's didn't wanted saddam to be dead, ohh well. The results are goin to be bad, hope we all stay safe lol.

Cogratulations Saddam Hussien has been exectued,the time is 03:06am GMT , the butcher is dead,may this be a lesson to all the evil doers Long Live the USA ,God Bless the Innocent Iraqis who suffered under him

Hang Bush and Blair and Mugabe! and rumsfield!!

I can bet you there will be more damage and violence after his death, then he was alive. I agree the man killed a lot of innocent people, but the trial was unfair, and his last wish was not even fulfilled by the courts (bush controlled). He wanted to be shot rather than being hanged to death. Also, he actually did a lot of good things for the people of Iraq. Women starting receiving education, infrastructure was improving, economy was higher, and it was a stable country with jobs. Its' literally worn torn since the American people entered the country. The Iraq people don't even want the AMREKIANS in their country. This is more of a Christain VS. Islam war rather than war on terror. I hate some <admin-profanity filter activated> to, but trying to wipe out a WHOLE religion is completing wrong, and I will never support that. I already have way to many sins on my head, and if I support that, than what is the point of me being here. We all have hatred for the Indian government trying to eliminate minorities in India, this is nothing different AMREKIANS are trying to wipe out Islam from middle east. Every time a middle eastern country becomes war torn America benefits from it, because the get their unused resources, benefitting yourself at the expense of others, how more inhumane can a person get. Its' not like AMREKIANS are any better, they use the oil pollute the environment, and use up earth's resources.

just pathetic...this is war in the making, KALYUG TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!

If you(pakhandi hang bush) said tht in Iraq about saddam during Saddams time you would have either got put in jail or killed,that is what people like Saddam and the facists hate Freedom,at least Bush and Blair dnt go pu us in jail or Kill us for speaking out agianst them,and they dont gas thier own people like Saddam,i say these facsits islamists have too much freedom in the UK and US to protest they take advantage of the freedom we have here,Someone once in Tony Bliars conference started swring at him becasue of the Iraq war Tony replied if you said that to Saddam in Iraq you would be dead,Justice has been served,The Iraqis dne a nice job,and to all you'z who say it wasnt a fair trail,did Saddam gve fair trails to his victims NO he ddnt,who ever wants to do ardass for him can LOL i bet the sheep will,your either with the free world or with the Dictators,Facists and Islamists,just like muslims say Your either with the Kafir or the Ummah- I CANNOT BELIEVE IT YOU PEOPLE FEEL SAD AWWW what about people he killed !!!!!!!!! what about the kids he gased he deserved it they should have doused him in acid just as he did to his victims You choose - Prez George Bush has dne a great job,these arabs ddnt do less with us Sikhs and its only Morally correct he was exectued for his crimes agianst humanity,he commited in his country in the North of Iraq Dujial,Halabjah,Kuwait and the countless poor souls he got tortured, JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED IN THE WORLDS YOUNGEST DEMOCRACY - LONG LIVE AMERICA