Doin Path

Guest call me waheva u want :)

he never said to make his grandma get off the bed..........just goto a different room and do paath there

showing respect to a gutka, is just a way that some people express their prem to guru sahib. THere is nothing to argue about here. If you dont think that gutka need to be shown respect, then sobeit.....but if a person believes it is important to respect their gutka in such a way, then by all means, they should do it.

and why do you gotta say, "I highly doubt Guruji was so insecure about his 'vaddiyayee'..." ???

Noone in this thread has questioned guru sahibs 'security' until you did right there.........sometimes it seems that the people that complain the most about useless arguements are the ones that seem to instigate them themselves.

If you have to write something to someone, especially another sikh, is it reallly that hard to write it while showing respect to his beliefs?

Waheguru, Pyareo, at home, when u're doing Paath, u must sit on a higher place(position) for the Sadhkar of Bani, if u're sitting on the floor and next to u is a bed, it wud be recommanded to sit on the bed, well, if u're bibi Ji is sleeping on the bed next to u when ur doing Path, it wud be better if u move away and go for another place, this was what Singhs use to tell this moorakh

Once, we had Singh's sleeping over at our house, and my Mata Ji(Mom) was doin path, as all the bed's were full, she sat on a sofa beside where the 2 of the Singh's were still sleeping, and then a Singh came out from doing Ishnaan and told my mom to sit on the Bed and do the path, beside the 2 singhs who were sleeping, at the head side,

sovvie, if i said anything wrong...