Cross Roads

Guest Guest

tht post about "animal farm" should NOT have been allowed to be posted

if you havent been given the jugti of how to do swaas swaas simran what is the point of entering an amrit vela where that is what they are doing? if you want to learn you will have to ask the panj pyare. simple as. if you havent been given the jugti then you shouldnt enter such amrit vele as you should only learn off the panj pyare, not try to learn off other gursikhs.

to the person who posted that, i pity you, doing ninda of guriskhs who make the udam to wake up every day at amrit vela and jap naam, is an extremely dangerous game.

yep exactly.

what are you talking about. guruji has never kept anything from anyone, its we who have kept ourselves from it.guru ji is willing.it is us who are not.

no one is saying that anyone is better than anyone else.there is only one naam, but there are always going to be different ways of reciting Vaheguru.mahraj says this Himself.

it is only those who feel inadequate in themselves that want to come into an amritvela and copy a particular way of doing simran.everyone gets nam dridh when they take amrit, so why do those who havnt learnt simran the "so called akj way" feel so annoyed.i just dont get it.its just a waste of time.

if you havnt been taught to read, your not going to go amongst those who have been taught to read and copy what they do.you dont pick up a book and pretend to read from it do you?

no simran is higher than another. its just maybe some people are kept out because of comments like these about the animal farm.

i cant believe you would go as far as to say this.you really have no respect for others or simran or anything do you?

most of those who critisise always end up being those who actually want nam dridh from the jatha

sad really.

Actually in Sikhi many things are meant to be kept Gupt, the Amrit Sanchar itself is a Gupt ceremony and people from outside are not allowed to enter, hence the existence of the Pehredaar. Naam is the foundation of Sikhi (infact Gurbani goes on to say Naam is the foundation of the Universe) and it can only be given by the Guru. Hence the word "Gur-mantar".

If the Panj give a Hukam that the Jugti is Gupt then that Hukam must be respected as a command from Guru Sahib himself.

Only the people who did not realise the value of Naam/Naam Jugti in their Amrit Sanchar, will question why Naam can only be given by the Guru himself and not by any individual.

Guest s133k_s1kh

Guru Ji gave us so many thgs, lets worry bout them first. lets all work on our jeevan first and i can guarantee evrythg will become simple thn.

i request the mods to close this topic and i highly doubt this thread is the work of the same ppl no.gif . thy jus tryin to diss some ppl and have posted as a guest this time. tongue.gif : close this thread b4 thy ppl start bashing.

yaar kisse nu kuch ni samaj aaunda, appa saare EGOISTIC fools and we tend to be all sache suche. ki milda lokan nu kisse di nindiya kar ke.

Guest baba o (original poster)

yes tht thread was closed (too late) because it was offensive and against gurmat

i respect that reason.

i am simply informing people of simple facts in this thread and have not been offensive as far as i am aware

if i have, please correct me

i think its been said enough times that the technique taught to you of how to do simran should not be openly practised, as only the panj pyare have authority to teach one how to do simran. so therefore its best for people who have received the technique from the panj to do simran together, and those who havent and wish to join must obtain naam drir from the panj pyare.

if tht makes the practise of simran gupt then so be it.

i think if in any doubts one should ask the panj pyare about this issue and i am sure that they will clear any doubts from your minds.

i havent started thos post to "diss" anyone, i was just shocked and dissapointed at the lack of respect for fellow gursikhs trying to follow guru jees hukam.

i dont think that i have anything more to add to this subject. if people wish to continue debating and arguing that it is wrong not to let certain people into amrit vela, ok, thats fine, its your own opinion, but please dont make it offensive, or cause useless arguements about it.

thank you very much

yours sincerly

baba amarjeet singh jee

I see no need to close this thread as there's nothing hurtful being said at the moment BUT when things do get out of hand then it should be closed!

I also agree the Admin/Mod who closed the other thread, well done! It should of been closed earlier but i guess we are all learning :D

Who says people want to copy other people? If some singhs are getting together to do simran and i want to join them, then why cant i? My panj pyareh gave me naam just the same as everyone else, fine they may not have said to do it in any particular way, but how is that any reason for exclusion?

Singhs do amritvela simran all over the place, yet there is only one 'jatha' which will exclude people, why is that? Brother you speak about not being able to read, well so what if i cant read, does that mean that i cant listen either? What about those that just want to listen to the simran?

This isnt an attack on any jatha, as i have personally attended amazing amritvela programmes by the 'jatha' in many places including the us and india and the singhs were fine with letting other singhs in. but in the uk they stop you from sittin in the sangat!

Simple fact is that when gursikhs who havn't had amrit from akj come to smagams etc to enjoy sangat and get anand from the kirtan they are still not part of the inner circle. even though they are there to enjoy the kirtan, they are not fully welcome. These guys dont want to copy you, they just want to join in and particpate. How do you know that guu ji hasnt given them the same giaan which you claim to posses? Gursikhs who have been told to go away and not allowed in will obviosuly be hurt by this. this is not an eho thing, to be told that you cannot sit in sangat because you havent had 'a technique' is of course harsh!

n lets be honest, n not beat around the bush, when people say you aint got the technique, it means you aint took amrit from us so you aint coming in. even if 2morrow other panj pyareh did start the same technique, i would bet that these guys would come up with some new excuse for stopping others from entry.

i find it hard to see how people who do so much simran can be so hunkari that they believe that they are better then others. and yes deny it all you like this is the truth, whether you dress it up or not this is what it boils down to. diffrent techniques is just a cover story, there are MANY techniques, so using your arguement you will only be allowed into programmes where people use your technique... others taughtt slightly diff can only go to theirs... others will only go to theirs .. and bang splits left right and centre and theres nothing left of the panth. i say anyone who hasnt had gurmantar and mool mantar taught to them slowly should not be allowed to attend non-sas gras technique programmes, i.e. most of them. you should not be allowed into programmes which recite mool mantar to nanak hosi bi sach, in fact we should all wear codes and put laser readers into gurdwara entrances so that an alarm sets off when someone tries to walk into the wrong programme!!

people say naam can only be given by pan pyareh, fair enough i agree. but this issue is not about naam cus ALL panj pyareh give naam. its about a technique. if your sayin only the panj pyareh can give you the technique of how to do simran, then who do you ask for techniques on how to tie your dastar, or do your gatka techniques, or how about the techniques on reading path properly, do you go to learn these techniques from panj pyareh as well? NO OF COURSE YOU DONT! these are all imporatnt things, so why dont you ask for these as well? answer is cus there are gursikhs who can teach us these things. once guru ji has instilled naam ithin you, then you have the choice of numerous techniques that u can use to churn and practice that naam.

so snap out of it, at least be open and be honest about the reasons why people are stopped from enetering and why people are happy making young girls cry and turn them away from sangat.

n im sure your gona say arrgghh anti jatha etc etc, but nah sorry it really isnt the case, u see true brothers can have pyaar but still disagree on things, i have true bros within the jatha and we can disagree with things. young kids will get their hunkari and over protective kashere in a twist though!!!

Guest scared admin

i dont understand why the admin keeps closing anything to do with these amrit veleh. they closed the ekta 1, n now they closed the wahegurooo ji 1. what are you scared of?

this was posted

look man, im saying in one sence they say keep it gupt. n dey say its a rehit given by the panj piareh! i know local singhs that have been banned from amrit vela even tho they have naam drir. just because there not AKJ they are not allowed in. what im saying, whats the difference of doing a naam japi in front of moneh n non amrit daris where your doing saas giras, n then on the other hand banning mans from amrit vela. play by one set of rules, either your allowed to do guroo guroo infront of evryone or your not. either it was given as a rehit to keep it gupt, or not. dont contradict and make different rules!!!

they cant give no replies, so they just close the flipin thing. i understand how they say oh its a rehit or what not, but then why do naam hugs infront evry tom dik n hary!

and can u imagin Guru Sahib in 1699 infront of millions saying to evryone, you know what you seen here, keep it gupt!lol