Stupidity

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yh ive always known a patit to be an amridhari who then goes commits a kurehat

and Singh with Dunalli is realy irritating me..........singh you honestly do have a problem ......you never miss an opertunity to make someone seem inferior to you....you do it in descrete ways but the implication is always the same and im not refering to this topic but others

i think evryone should shut up and stick to the topic.......go talk to the boy or leave it and dont bother replying to this topic

Look up the mardaya dude. Someone who cuts his hair is a Patit. Person who has been ex-communicated from the Panth. Unless you decide to be a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh.

Really? Please post a quote from Rehat Mardaya where it states that Patit equals to a person who cuts his/her hair.

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas)

http://www.sikhmarg.com/english/identity.html

Yh ive always known a patit to be an amridhari who then goes commits a kurehat

and Singh with Dunalli is realy irritating me..........singh you honestly do have a problem ......you never miss an opertunity to make someone seem inferior to you....you do it in descrete ways but the implication is always the same and im not refering to this topic but others

i think evryone should shut up and stick to the topic.......go talk to the boy or leave it and dont bother replying to this topic

Cry me a river, dude. Does it look like I care? I think you are retarded and seek some help, and mind your business for god sake's.

I think you should really mind your business.

Look up the mardaya dude. Someone who cuts his hair is a Patit. Person who has been ex-communicated from the Panth. Unless you decide to be a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh.

Really? Please post a quote from Rehat Mardaya where it states that Patit equals to a person who cuts his/her hair.

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas)

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas) or who after taking Amrit commits any one or more of the four Kurahits.

Funny how you left out other part of the sentence.

Besides, most monas never kept their kesh in their life. So anything, the term "SEHAJDHARI" can apply to them since you can't be born as a Sikh to order to be labeled as a Sikh.

Also I like to point that the link you provided isn't really a credible source.

Guest peacemaker

Singh with Dunalli, I have to agree with them. You come off way too strong when you try to make a point, and I know you don't care, but you should. You have a real attitude problem and you seem like a very unpleasant person.

Just because you type your keyboard harder than others when you respond to someone here, does not neccesarily mean your opinions are RIGHT. Now why don't you either a. go to the gym and endulge in Narcissism till your muscles pop or b. go have some cookies and 1% milk and mellow out, man!

Singh with Dunalli, I have to agree with them. You come off way too strong when you try to make a point, and I know you don't care, but you should. You have a real attitude problem and you seem like a very unpleasant person.

Just because you type your keyboard harder than others when you respond to someone here, does not neccesarily mean your opinions are RIGHT. Now why don't you either a. go to the gym and endulge in Narcissism till your muscles pop or b. go have some cookies and 1% milk and mellow out, man!

LOL.gif

Its' funny you come and on here and say this, meet me in real life and I like you to say that to my face. Did I say my opinons are the only way here. Dude, learn to read. I'll do whatever I want, mind your own business, and don't worry about me. I could make your ears bleed, but I choose not to. Because than you would start crying. Stay out of my way, dude. I can bet you I can bench press your useless body. rolleyes.gif