Stupidity

SaRpAnCh

Look up the mardaya dude. Someone who cuts his hair is a Patit. Person who has been ex-communicated from the Panth. Unless you decide to be a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh.

Really? Please post a quote from Rehat Mardaya where it states that Patit equals to a person who cuts his/her hair.

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas)

http://www.sikhmarg.com/english/identity.html

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas) or who after taking Amrit commits any one or more of the four Kurahits.

Funny how you left out other part of the sentence.

Besides, most monas never kept their kesh in their life. So anything, the term "SEHAJDHARI" can apply to them since you can't be born as a Sikh to order to be labeled as a Sikh.

Also I like to point that the link you provided isn't really a credible source.

It still does not change the fact that you are not a Sikh. Anyways, all I would like to say to you is, if you really want to be a SIKH grow you kesh, and do the things Guru Gobind Singh told you to. :TH:

1) When did I say I was a Sikh?

2) You didn't really prove anything with your "source", but instead, you pretty much owned yourself.

3) There's more to Sikhi than just keeping uncut hair. If you think only keeping uncut hair makes you a Sikh then dude, I feel sorry for you.

When did I say that only keeping hair makes you Sikh. Its' important step, whereas everything else before it is useless. You want to do seva and stuff but not keep the Sikhi Saroop that's double standards. Guru Gobind Singh does not want your love or affection. He wants you tyar par tyar.

Funny! What makes you think I want pyar from Guru Gobind Singh Ji? You keep saying if you want to be a Sikh you have to keep your kesh, but yet, you didn't bother mentioning other aspects of being a Sikh. Besides, if you read the link you provided, it states that "SEHAJDHARI" are Sikhs too.

So, what do you want me to do? Give you the whole definition of a Sikh. That's not my job. Its' your job to follow Guru Gobind Singh, and be his Sikh. Okay, let say for a minute so called "Sehajdhari" are Sikh. You ain't the Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh that's forsure.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Yeah, I don't go around on the internet and tell people what to do. You go into people's business way too much. If you really want to make a difference, don't open your mouth man.

Dude! That is exactly what you do! You're confusing your own behavior and thinking it's my own! That's such a joke man! Hahahahaha! I can't think you seriously anymore, not after this.

Learn to speak english first, <banned word filter activated>.

Showing your true colors now. You picked on a spelling mistake I made, becuase you couldn't think of anything else to defend your actions. HEY, BUDDY! I'M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE AND DON'T NEED TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND START CRAP WITH STRANGERS JUST TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF! TA! TA! So over this now.

Your happy with your life, because you probably hang around with darpoks like yourself. Anyways, I am done with you as well. You ain't worth my time. I wouldn't even spit on worthless craps like you. But, I will say this I am coming to New York next month, you live in New York don't you? How about we meet up, and settle this. I will PM you forsure, and we can set a time and place. :TH: Than you can get all your anger out on me.

Look up the mardaya dude. Someone who cuts his hair is a Patit. Person who has been ex-communicated from the Panth. Unless you decide to be a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh.

Really? Please post a quote from Rehat Mardaya where it states that Patit equals to a person who cuts his/her hair.

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas) or who after taking Amrit commits any one or more of the four Kurahits.

Besides, most monas never kept their kesh in their life. So anything, the term "SEHAJDHARI" can apply to them since you can't be born as a Sikh to order to be labeled as a Sikh.

It still does not change the fact that you are not a Sikh. Anyways, all I would like to say to you is, if you really want to be a SIKH grow you kesh, and do the things Guru Gobind Singh told you to. :TH:

2) You didn't really prove anything with your "source", but instead, you pretty much owned yourself.

3) There's more to Sikhi than just keeping uncut hair. If you think only keeping uncut hair makes you a Sikh then dude, I feel sorry for you.

When did I say that only keeping hair makes you Sikh. Its' important step, whereas everything else before it is useless. You want to do seva and stuff but not keep the Sikhi Saroop that's double standards. Guru Gobind Singh does not want your love or affection. He wants you tyar par tyar.

Funny! What makes you think I want pyar from Guru Gobind Singh Ji? You keep saying if you want to be a Sikh you have to keep your kesh, but yet, you didn't bother mentioning other aspects of being a Sikh. Besides, if you read the link you provided, it states that "SEHAJDHARI" are Sikhs too.

So, what do you want me to do? Give you the whole definition of a Sikh. That's not my job. Its' your job to follow Guru Gobind Singh, and be his Sikh. Okay, let say for a minute so called "Sehajdhari" are Sikh. You ain't the Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh that's forsure.

LOL

I thought Sikhs today are suppose to be Sikh of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (current guru for Sikhs), no? Anyway, the point being that Sehajdhari/monas (the ones who never wear a turban in their lives) are Sikhs if they follow the basic definition in your link.

By the way, why in the hell I want to be a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

I am a “Sikh” of Waheguru (God) only.

Guest peacemaker
[

Yeah, I don't go around on the internet and tell people what to do. You go into people's business way too much. If you really want to make a difference, don't open your mouth man.

Dude! That is exactly what you do! You're confusing your own behavior and thinking it's my own! That's such a joke man! Hahahahaha! I can't think you seriously anymore, not after this.

Showing your true colors now. You picked on a spelling mistake I made, becuase you couldn't think of anything else to defend your actions. HEY, BUDDY! I'M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE AND DON'T NEED TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND START CRAP WITH STRANGERS JUST TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF! TA! TA! So over this now.

Your happy with your life, because you probably hang around with darpoks like yourself. Anyways, I am done with you as well. You ain't worth my time. I wouldn't even spit on worthless craps like you. But, I will say this I am coming to New York next month, you live in New York don't you? How about we meet up, and settle this. I will PM you forsure, and we can set a time and place. :TH: Than you can get all your anger out on me.

I said I don't want to fight you. That's not what I'm about. If that's what you're about, more power to you. I also hope the law catches up with you. And I don't care for you telling everyone here where I am from. You've got no sense.

LOL

I thought Sikhs today are suppose to be Sikh of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (current guru for Sikhs), no? Anyway, the point being that Sehajdhari/monas (the ones who never wear a turban in their lives) are Sikhs if they follow the basic definition in your link.

By the way, why in the hell I want to be a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

I am a “Sikh” of Waheguru (God) only.

Your a "Sikh" of Waheguru. LOL.gif Yeah, and I am the next Tom Cruise. LOL.gif Funny, you don't want to be a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh because you are too weak. Anyways, I am done with you.

[

I said I don't want to fight you. That's not what I'm about. If that's what you're about, more power to you. I also hope the law catches up with you. And I don't care for you telling everyone here where I am from. You've got no sense.

Bark dog Bark. :)

Guest peacemaker
[

Your a "Sikh" of Waheguru. LOL.gif Yeah, and I am the next Tom Cruise. LOL.gif Funny, you don't want to be a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh because you are too weak. Anyways, I am done with you.

Funny, just about everyone here is also done with you today. So why don't you move your little mouse arrow and click the red X in the right corner and we will all be very happy!

[

Funny, just about everyone here is also done with you today. So why don't you move your little mouse arrow and click the red X in the right corner and we will all be very happy!

Ladies first. :)

I guess you didn't understand what I meant when I said, "I am ‘Sikh’ of Waheguru (god) only". Anyway, how am I weak not wanting to be a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh? Seriously, you are just digging yourself a bigger hole every time you respond back.