Stupidity

SaRpAnCh

Look up the mardaya dude. Someone who cuts his hair is a Patit. Person who has been ex-communicated from the Panth. Unless you decide to be a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh.

Really? Please post a quote from Rehat Mardaya where it states that Patit equals to a person who cuts his/her hair.

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas)

http://www.sikhmarg.com/english/identity.html

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas) or who after taking Amrit commits any one or more of the four Kurahits.

Funny how you left out other part of the sentence.

Besides, most monas never kept their kesh in their life. So anything, the term "SEHAJDHARI" can apply to them since you can't be born as a Sikh to order to be labeled as a Sikh.

Also I like to point that the link you provided isn't really a credible source.

It still does not change the fact that you are not a Sikh. Anyways, all I would like to say to you is, if you really want to be a SIKH grow you kesh, and do the things Guru Gobind Singh told you to. :TH:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
Singh with Dunalli, I have to agree with them. You come off way too strong when you try to make a point, and I know you don't care, but you should. You have a real attitude problem and you seem like a very unpleasant person.

Just because you type your keyboard harder than others when you respond to someone here, does not neccesarily mean your opinions are RIGHT. Now why don't you either a. go to the gym and endulge in Narcissism till your muscles pop or b. go have some cookies and 1% milk and mellow out, man!

LOL.gif

Its' funny you come and on here and say this, meet me in real life and I like you to say that to my face. Did I say my opinons are the only way here. Dude, learn to read. I'll do whatever I want, mind your own business, and don't worry about me. I could make your ears bleed, but I choose not to. Because than you would start crying. Stay out of my way, dude.

Hollow threats from you, nothing more. You say the same thing every single time. You'd think after 20 times you would be more original, I guess not. Oh well... I won't fight another singh, but thanks for your kind offer!

Look up the mardaya dude. Someone who cuts his hair is a Patit. Person who has been ex-communicated from the Panth. Unless you decide to be a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh.

Really? Please post a quote from Rehat Mardaya where it states that Patit equals to a person who cuts his/her hair.

"PATIT" means a Sikh who trims or shaves his beard or hair (keshas) or who after taking Amrit commits any one or more of the four Kurahits.

Besides, most monas never kept their kesh in their life. So anything, the term "SEHAJDHARI" can apply to them since you can't be born as a Sikh to order to be labeled as a Sikh.

It still does not change the fact that you are not a Sikh. Anyways, all I would like to say to you is, if you really want to be a SIKH grow you kesh, and do the things Guru Gobind Singh told you to. :TH:

1) When did I say I was a Sikh?

2) You didn't really prove anything with your "source", but instead, you pretty much owned yourself.

3) There's more to Sikhi than just keeping uncut hair. If you think only keeping uncut hair makes you a Sikh then dude, I feel sorry for you.

Singh with Dunalli, I have to agree with them. You come off way too strong when you try to make a point, and I know you don't care, but you should. You have a real attitude problem and you seem like a very unpleasant person.

Just because you type your keyboard harder than others when you respond to someone here, does not neccesarily mean your opinions are RIGHT. Now why don't you either a. go to the gym and endulge in Narcissism till your muscles pop or b. go have some cookies and 1% milk and mellow out, man!

LOL.gif

Its' funny you come and on here and say this, meet me in real life and I like you to say that to my face. Did I say my opinons are the only way here. Dude, learn to read. I'll do whatever I want, mind your own business, and don't worry about me. I could make your ears bleed, but I choose not to. Because than you would start crying. Stay out of my way, dude.

Hollow threats from you, nothing more. You say the same thing every single time. You'd think after 20 times you would be more original, I guess not. Oh well... I won't fight another singh, but thanks for your kind offer!

Yeah, I don't go around on the internet and tell people what to do. You go into people's business way too much. If you really want to make a difference, don't open your mouth man.

2) You didn't really prove anything with your "source", but instead, you pretty much owned yourself.

3) There's more to Sikhi than just keeping uncut hair. If you think only keeping uncut hair makes you a Sikh then dude, I feel sorry for you.

When did I say that only keeping hair makes you Sikh. Its' important step, whereas everything else before it is useless. You want to do seva and stuff but not keep the Sikhi Saroop that's double standards. Guru Gobind Singh does not want your love or affection. He wants you tyar par tyar.

Guest peacemaker
Yeah, I don't go around on the internet and tell people what to do. You go into people's business way too much. If you really want to make a difference, don't open your mouth man.

Dude! That is exactly what you do! You're confusing your own behavior and thinking it's my own! That's such a joke man! Hahahahaha! I can't think you seriously anymore, not after this. So sorry.

LOL.gif

Fight, can you even throw a punch? LOL.gif

Dude seriously, keep your advice to yourself. I don't want to hear anything from you. Your just a waste of time.

[

Dude! That is exactly what you do! You're confusing your own behavior and thinking it's my own! That's such a joke man! Hahahahaha! I can't think you seriously anymore, not after this.

Learn to speak english first, <banned word filter activated>.

When did I say that only keeping hair makes you Sikh. Its' important step, whereas everything else before it is useless. You want to do seva and stuff but not keep the Sikhi Saroop that's double standards. Guru Gobind Singh does not want your love or affection. He wants you tyar par tyar.

Funny! What makes you think I want pyar from Guru Gobind Singh Ji? You keep saying if you want to be a Sikh you have to keep your kesh, but yet, you didn't bother mentioning other aspects of being a Sikh. Besides, if you read the link you provided, it states that "SEHAJDHARI" are Sikhs too.

Guest peacemaker
[

Dude! That is exactly what you do! You're confusing your own behavior and thinking it's my own! That's such a joke man! Hahahahaha! I can't think you seriously anymore, not after this.

Learn to speak english first, <banned word filter activated>.

Showing your true colors now. You picked on a spelling mistake I made, becuase you couldn't think of anything else to defend your actions. HEY, BUDDY! I'M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE AND DON'T NEED TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND START CRAP WITH STRANGERS JUST TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF! TA! TA! So over this now.