Sant's ?

WILDSINGH

This Sant issue gets me all confused, how do you become a sant or who decides who is a sant?

Please could somebody explain??? !!! ???

Ahh the road to becoming a Sant is a long and tortuos one my friend, and you must follow these steps:

1) Fail all your exams at school and not have any skills to do any sort of work.

2) Be incredibly lazy and expect the government to give you handouts.

3) When Government handouts run out, and your money for alcohol, betting and dirty magazines runs out, grow and enormously long beard.

4) Sit in a Gurudwara all day long and hopefully some gulible people will start thinking you must be incredibly holy.

5) Get the gullible people to start donating money to you to build a temple.

6) Once the temple is built start trying to consolidate your Sant Business by making rules more stricter than neighbouring Sants. For example if neighbouring Sant says you must not eat onions, you say don't eat anything extracted from the soil.

7) Sit back and enjoy the earnings of your ill gotten gains and get a few cronies around you to set up more temples elsewhere to increase income.

PART 2 OF HOW TO BE A SANT WILL COME LATER.

LOL !!! LOL.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your argument is flawed my steroid pumping friend.

To have more so called gullible people join you surely it is better to make things more lax and easier. Yet you suggest in your twisted way that they make it more harder. To get more people to follow you surely it is better to say you can do anything - not get up in the morning , no ishnaan, no need for nitname, then more people will follow you. So your childish argument fails.

I know your response will be that the more stricter it is the more people will think this is the correct way, but human nature states that so called gullible people will the take the easier route, so sorry, 100 more pressups for you.

ummmm pakandi baba stop preaching stuff u know nothing about....

go to namstang's thread on the debate videos, check out baba hari singh answering the sant question.. on who is a sant and where sant is mentioned in gurbani....

dont spread stuff if u dont know...

Evidently you haven't. He said what I just posted. If you read Bani only two Sants mentioned in SGGS are, 'Sant Prahalad' and 'Sant Kabeer' Take note! :)

Why weren't there any Sikh "Sants" during the times of our Guru Sahibs?

who said there wasn't?

Who said there were.

You ask a question, but refuse to read posts? If you read Bani only two Sants mentioned in SGGS are, 'Sant Prahalad' and 'Sant Kabeer' Take note! :)

Why weren't there any Sikh "Sants" during the times of our Guru Sahibs?

who said there wasn't?

Who said there were.

You ask a question, but refuse to read posts? If you read Bani only two Sants mentioned in SGGS are, 'Sant Prahalad' and 'Sant Kabeer' Take note! :)

Calm Down, Calm Down, it's only a forum. :console:

I stand corrected, I did read your post so I do apologise. :cool: _oh_OLD:

Calm Down, Calm Down, it's only a forum. :console:

I stand corrected, I did read your post so I do apologise. :@ _oh_OLD:

Well you dnt wanna be messin wid dis baba innit. :)

I'll have your legs up in the air before you know it. (That sounds a bit rude) :cool: