Sant's ?

WILDSINGH

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ak47 wrote

How many times does gurbani in Guru granth sahib ji mention the word 'BABA'?

Who is gurbani referring to here?

Should we ban the word baba?

How many times does gurbani in Guru Granth Sahib Ji mention the word 'Bhai'?

Should we ban the word bhai?

How many times does Gurbani in Guru Granth Sahib Ji mention the words, sajan, mittar, meet, pita, mata etc.

Should we ban the words, sajan, mittar, meet, pita, mata etc?

Singh bling do they cus sant jarnail singh jee in this topic if not shat it. . . lol joke, i think singh bling is just generally talking even tho wenever he does type something its always controversial lol stay in chardii kalaa. . .see u soon. weirdo

iam not talkin bout this topic u pleb, iam onna bout the other ones like the on in poltics section called inder ghagga and there was bout 7 pages of baba thakur singh ji bashin by international akaali and the other nerds, the mods neva closed that topic when the bashin started they closed it after i think, but when iseven one post about akj they quikly close it

Singh bling do they cus sant jarnail singh jee in this topic if not shat it. . . lol joke, i think singh bling is just generally talking even tho wenever he does type something its always controversial lol stay in chardii kalaa. . .see u soon. weirdo

iam not talkin bout this topic u pleb, iam onna bout the other ones like the on in poltics section called inder ghagga and there was bout 7 pages of baba thakur singh ji bashin by international akaali and the other nerds, the mods neva closed that topic when the bashin started they closed it after i think, but when iseven one post about akj they quikly close it

it was proberly a mistake by them but this does not mean that they are supporters of akj.

far as i nno the inder ghagga post people were only claiming baba thakur singh as a lier for saying sant ji will return ( i mtie be wrong) were as the akj posts are taking the mick out of the way they do saas giraas.

in my opinion it is far worse to do nindiya of how people remember waheguru , than people aruging about is some 1 is a liar or not. but thats jsut my opinion

call em 'sant', 'baba', 'mahapurakh', 'bhai sahib'.... whatever.... these people that have real Gursikhi Jeevans ARE out there... these people draw others around them naturally... they spread bani... they help us on our path to spirituality, and show us how to get to our True Guru...

some people will say 'just go read Sree Guru Granth Sahib Jee, u don't need a person to tell u who ur true Guru is'.... well not all of us are educated in that sense... we don't understand everything Bani tells us... so these enlightened souls help us to understand... they don't ask for us to praise them or bow down to them.. these great gurmukhs are imbued in bani and naam all day, everyday....

some people notice that there are jus certain gursikhs who are illuminating all the time... u just get this VIBE from them... u can tell they're in connection with the Lawd Almighty every moment...

people will say 'well they didn't have sants in Guru Jee's days'..... who said they didn't? even if they weren't labelled like that... they WERE around... there are countless stories of chardi-kalaa, naam abhiyasee gursikhs/gurmukhs walking the earth both then, and now... Vaheguru put these people on this Earth to help us people to understand the word of Akaal Purakh... bani has continuously referred to 'sant', or 'baba', 'gurmukh', 'bhai'. etc... there is a reason for that...

whether u call him "Bhai Jarnail Singh" or "Sant Jarnail Singh", or "Baba Seva Singh" or "Bhai Seva Singh" etc.. etc... nobody can deny they had UCHEE avasthaa's... and they were on some HIGHER spiritual level then any of us.. and were in a state of mind that none of us can even try to describe...

some people add the "title" of "sant/baba/bhai" etc... as a sign of respect.... if a person choses not to believe in those titles, that's their own perspective... but the thing is, not to bad mouth those who believe in using those titles... to each their own... everybody interprets bani differently...

people say when bani says "sant" they are referring to God... but how can u be sure? bani uses "prabh" or "madho" or "akaal purakh" etcc... to describe God... i usually don't like to quote bani, but in this case I will....

kbIr syvw kau duie Bly eyku sMqu ieku rwmu ]

kubeer saevaa ko dhue bhulae eaek sunth eik raam

Kabeer, it is good to perform selfless service for two - the Saints and the Lord.

rwmu ju dwqw mukiq ko sMqu jpwvY nwmu ]164]

raam j dhaathaa mukath ko sunth jupaavai naam

The Lord is the Giver of liberation, and the Saint inspires us to chant the Naam. ||164||

There God is referred to as Raam, so who is 'sant' referred to?

anyways.... people can believe what they want, just don't put down those who don't believe the same as you..

Sukhmani Sahib has a whole asptadhi about Nindaks and dhokhies of Sants.

Now, if as some people say that the term 'Sant' refers to God, then how can you explain " Sant ka dhokie .........."

which means the tormentor of the Sant ......... You can never have tormentor of God so this term does not refer to God in this context.

lol well singh bling if you look theres a report button so whenever sum1 goes a bit crazy aka jatha bashing use the report button u pleb lol. . . and then maybe the thread will close. my view is please do nindya of everyone as its only bad karam that you are creating for yourself and washing those of the person being cussed. so everyone do nindya of me lol plz plz i have enuf bad karam that need taking away.

in Gurbani Sants are also called Sant JANs meaning Humble Saints, attaching 3+ titles to your name (sant brahmgiani 108 etc. ) is not Sant Jan, not humble

also

Jina Saas Giraas na Beesray har nama man mant

Dhan s saee nanaka pooran soi sant!

theres plenty of these fakes, Bhagat Kabir talks of them:

gaj saadtae thai thai dhhotheeaa thiharae paaein thag

galee jinhaa japamaaleeaa lottae hathh nibag

oue har kae santh n aakheeahi baanaaras kae thug!!