6th Annual Yudh 07 Gatka Tournament

4givme4mysins

Guest gurpreet_singh101

thats the only way doc, there probably ppl at yudh who were dastar, bana shaster etc.. who have commited kurehats, how wud they knowthe person has comitted the 4 big sins????

PUNJ PYARE shud b there in divine presence of SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE to ask the potential players wether they dun kurehats etc etc b4 entering the yudh

i dont think anybody wud dare lie infront of GURU SAHIB

alot of ppl cum into sikhi through gatka, then keep there kesh and get blessed with amrit,

if we push them away by not letting them enter they cud get pushed away from sikhi

bhul chuk marf karna for n e thing sto offended ne one

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Five beloved Singhs always start Yudh every year and they are available to talk to the sangat if need be. Sangat Ji please investigate and understand the meaning of cardinal sins in khalsa marayda, Guru Sahibs requested every sikh to refrain from giving into these Sins. There is no grey line when dealing with cardinal sins.

Gurfateh Ji

Ek Onkar Satnam

Five beloved Singhs always start Yudh every year and they are available to talk to the sangat if need be. Sangat Ji please investigate and understand the meaning of cardinal sins in khalsa marayda, Guru Sahibs requested every sikh to refrain from giving into these Sins. There is no grey line when dealing with cardinal sins.

Gurfateh Ji

they will be available to speak 2 the sangat, are they goin to question every1 in front of guru ji???

how can u be 100% sure that these people have not given in to these sins??

it appears to me that the organisers have made this decison without thinkin it through.

Ek Onkar Satnam

Gurfateh Ji

they will be available to speak 2 the sangat, are they goin to question every1 in front of guru ji???

how can u be 100% sure that these people have not given in to these sins??

it appears to me that the organisers have made this decison without thinkin it through.

Ek Onkar Satnam

In the presence of the five singhs there hukam and wisdom must be adhered to, questions will be asked to fighter’s registration time and on the day, but ultimately it is the fighters consciences that will be the knower and the judge. Obviously Cardinal Sins such as cutting hair can be seen with your own eyes. Sangat Ji Yudh is a tournament solely to promote the Khalsa way of life nothing else. Yudh is not a sports event or a social gathering is tries to imitate the feeling of Holla Moholla in Punjabi and bring out the Khalsa Warrior Sprit.

Gurfateh Ji

c things like this i do not get.. because when people start joining niddar singh n people like that we complain! yet when it comes to people wanting to fight in this yudh, we say no 2 them aswel! its only because the majority of their akhara has become amrit dari that they can now chose to discriminate. before when they where all moneh, or non amrit daris, nothing was said!

c things like this i do not get.. because when people start joining niddar singh n people like that we complain! yet when it comes to people wanting to fight in this yudh, we say no 2 them aswel! its only because the majority of their akhara has become amrit dari that they can now chose to discriminate. before when they where all moneh, or non amrit daris, nothing was said!

it was fixed 2 yrs ago wen i went, the 'singh'(trimmed) vs mona final

the 'singh' was part of thier akhara.

Ek Onkar Satnam

Sangat Ji this talk is nindiya of the gursikhs who organise Yudh, you cannot assume to understand what is the right thing to do or not to do. You have spent a week arguing your point but i have not read one praise or reference to Waheguru Ji or Gurbani in your posts. What Sikhi are you learning from Gatka? The Gurus have told us that before you fight the evil outside you need to fight and conquer the evil inside, this needs to be done before you raise the sword.

Sangat Ji needs to understand that a requirement to enter Yudh is to subdue the evils inside of all of us, you do not have to be an amritdharie but you need to be controling these evils and not commiting the 4 kurayta. The idea if people wear a dastar is for respect of the kesh on your head, paying respect to Guru Ji and as protective head gear from blows to the head in the tournament.

Regarding the previous tournaments, DVD's have always been available for free distribution which can show fights in detail. Stating that the fights are fixed is a ridiculous comment and shows your petty thinking and ability to judge the huge amount of sevadars who help organise Yudh every year. Yudh is refereed by Gatka Ustads from around the UK and occasionally from different parts of the world. There is one standing referee and two sitting backup referees.

Sikh Warrior 88, you will never become a true sikh warrior until you give your entire life to the Guru, this you need to understand, you have been trained incorrectley if you believe you can become a sikh warrior any other way.

Gurfateh Ji

thats a load of rubbish. im not apart of any of the akhareh but i clearly watched that match. the mona dude should have disqualified a few round previous to that. there where cuts on peopls faes fter he had hit them. even in the final he clearly hit the guy in his face, but the 'trim singh' toldthe refrees to carry on with the match. if it was fixed, do u really think they would want a trim singh to win??? why not fix it for one of the amrit daris? please stop these stupid childish allegations and grow up!

thats a load of rubbish. im not apart of any of the akhareh but i clearly watched that match. the mona dude should have disqualified a few round previous to that. there where cuts on peopls faes fter he had hit them. even in the final he clearly hit the guy in his face, but the 'trim singh' toldthe refrees to carry on with the match. if it was fixed, do u really think they would want a trim singh to win??? why not fix it for one of the amrit daris? please stop these stupid childish allegations and grow up!

the only times he hit them in the face was when he aimed for their shoulders but they ducked down.i've trained with him for 3 yrs and he has never hit me in or any body in my akhara on the face.

and i do no that u hav to be a saint b4 soldier, at my akhara we go to the lesson early in order to learn paat, and we do paat at the end,, we go to programmes together, so i have learnt a lot of sikhi thru gatka, and im very greatful for that