6th Annual Yudh 07 Gatka Tournament

4givme4mysins

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

6th Annual Yudh Gatka tournament is to be held at Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmic Diwan, Oldbury, West Midlands UK on the 3rd March 2007. For event or entry details please visit http://www.khalsapanth.co.uk/schedule.htm

If you would like further information please email administrator@khalsapanth.co.uk

Yudh07large.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to this event, will be there cheering the bhaji's n penji's sedgley st Gurdwara cus as some say i have converted hehe tongue.gif

Khalistan Zindabad jio i want to go paint balling, but i heard it like propa hurts tho so im scared lolz

Entry Rules

To enter you must be trained in the Gatka art and be following the basic tenents of the Sikh faith i.e. Keshadhari (progressing towards taking Khalsa baptism) if not already an Amritdhari Sikh.

isnt this a bit unfair grin.gif their judging a book by its cover by only allowing people with dastaars,

is like saying that u can only be religous if u gt a dastaar,the person with the dastaar could luk like a sikh bt not behave like a sikh (not doin paat,simran etc) whereas the mona could be doin paat,simran,sewa and everything bt is stil nt ready to grow their kesh. i personally think it is very wrong of the organisers to discriminate in this way. and i think it will discourage monay from going to sikh events because they mite feel inadeqaute, they mite luk at gatka as a way to meet sikh sangat, and get in to sikhi, (although, u shud becum a saint b4 soldier) gatka is a way 4 ppl to express their sikhi,and get in to sikhi. and when people are discriminating against them because they have gt cut hair will discourage them from sikhi more den anything.