Kaur Needs Advice

Guest KrazyKaur

Guest _SINGH_

Mr Singh does have a point, when my parents were lookin' to 'marry me off' they looked and spoke to a lot of girls in the UK but 100% of the time the answer was they did not want to marry a Sardar. Obviously there are some girls here that don't mind but the majority of the time it does put them off.

In India there is less of this but it goes on there aswell and some girls do have ulterior motives to get a visa, that unfortunateley is the world we live in.

Incedentley I am now happily married, my wife is from the Punjab and I have 3 beatiful children, so it does work but you have to work at it like everything. :T:

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

lol, i love the above crazy answers.

Tell him as a friend that what he says is untrue, that many women, like yourself, don't want a clean-shaven Singh. Don't go outright and tell him about your feelings, but see if he changes his mind on his own.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

well said jee

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
Mr Singh does have a point, when my parents were lookin' to 'marry me off' they looked and spoke to a lot of girls in the UK but 100% of the time the answer was they did not want to marry a Sardar. Obviously there are some girls here that don't mind but the majority of the time it does put them off.

In India there is less of this but it goes on there aswell and some girls do have ulterior motives to get a visa, that unfortunateley is the world we live in.

Incedentley I am now happily married, my wife is from the Punjab and I have 3 beatiful children, so it does work but you have to work at it like everything. :T:

Ok I hate it when some posts or stories give singhs reason to believe that they are at some disadvantage when it comes to these things. So, just to let all of the singhs know, it goes both ways so dont ever get discouraged..there are monay that want to be with girls that want to be with a singh instead, and not a mona...so dont feel that you are at a disadvantage and that monay always "get what they want", b/c they dont.

respect.gif

Ok I hate it when some posts or stories give singhs reason to believe that they are at some disadvantage when it comes to these things. So, just to let all of the singhs know, it goes both ways so dont ever get discouraged..there are monay that want to be with girls that want to be with a singh instead, and not a mona...so dont feel that you are at a disadvantage and that monay always "get what they want", b/c they dont.

I don't think 'Singh' is trying to say its a disadvantage to be kesdhari its just his personal situation. I know many sardar's in the uk who are happily married to girls from the uk some of them were clean shaven before marriage and embraced Sikhi after marriage and became kesdhari. :e:

At the end of the day its freedom of choice nobody should be forced in to situation they are not comfortable with.

respect.gif