Issues With Love

Guest _Kaur_

Wjkk WjkFatehh!!!

ummm........im having a problem....i reallylike this boy and i don't know where i stand with him........i mean ..i wanna go out with him but ppl keep say8ing no to me....n i know it's wrong buti can just feel that its right..i f u know what i mean! he's da best thing in ma life at the moment n i'd do anything fo him......he still buys me stuff when i told him, its best if we just stay friends....but he wants more....but nothing physical

please i need advice ....help! :sady:

Thank you

Gurufateh.... pray.gif

n i know it's wrong buti can just feel that its right..i f u know what i mean!

...right.. lol *tries to figure it out* .. so u no ur wrong.. yet its right :) lol

he's da best thing in ma life at the moment n i'd do anything fo him.

EXACTLY! only at the moment!!

.....he still buys me stuff when i told him, its best if we just stay friends
so does my mumy ji rolleyes.gif
....but he wants more....but nothing physical

Therefore he's only buying you stuff 2 get you..

So its bribery? grin.gif

This is some next panga man.. whats the point getting stuck into this kinda thing.. u gna regret it.

..I DO!!!

i just find it odd that it seems to be such a trivial matter that you can't even define if you lknoe it's what you want, yet you've given it such an important description as "love"...

Guest Khalsa Productions

pray.gif ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ॥ pray.gif

this is just Lust (one of the 5 evils/thieves) takeing over

There is only one cure to that

and the cure is do Naam Simran with a smile :)

pray.gif ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ॥ pray.gif

really sorry and everything - but i dont know how people can talk so easily bout stuff like this - i swear i dunno about u lot but my mom would kick my behind if she knew i was chattin so much un-necessary talk (polite way 2 put it)

sorry bhenji (topic starter) am not sayin anything aginst YOU - just so many kuri'n make topics like this and your like - the answer ALWAYS comes down to the same thing - HE'S YOUR BROTHER - you shuldnt need to have a partner / boyfriend before marriage...

sorry - smile? lol :TH:

Guest been there

how old are u bhenji? such things like love and who we are destined to be with is preordained. focus on your sikhi and everything else will happen when it needs to. 'going out with him' thats a definite NO NO!!

ive been here myself, i know how u feel but you have to let go and move on. focus your mind on guru sahib and keep yourself busy. i would suggest to keep contact to a minimum, this way u will not get even more attached and u will begin to distant yourself. it will be hard, but its for the best.

Bhanji can you give me your email address... I want to email you

Cani give it to u sum other way...cos den evry1'll know and i dnt want randoms wiv ma msn.....??? :) Thnkx