Inspiring Others

Guest Singhle Singh

WJKK WJKF

I remember one Singh that really stood out of the crowd, you could really tell he'd been doing his two hours (or more abhiyaas), bright face- always smiling. There was that "concept of Chup Preet" in him... so beautiful. I remember him doing a lecture on how science relates with sikhi- which I thought was really inspiring cos I didn't have much trust in Waheguru or sikhi. Theres a couple of articles on ektaone:

http://www.ektaone.com/blog/?p=39

He then explained why a sikhi jeevan is a must...how before you were given this human body, you promised waheguru that you would spend every breath meditating on his name... and the whole cycle of reincarnation... what would happen to you if you didn't meditate.

My two cents, hope this helpss

WJKK WJKF

Tell them to read bani.. and meanings and i guarentee they would be inspired.. some people go to gurudwara listen to keertan, katha, paath...bt they don't understand it. Understanding...inspires one. There isnt a better inspiration than the guru himself!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a sacrifice, my soul is a sacrifice, to those who read of the Lord, who understand and enshrine Him within their minds.

Problem is bani has to compete with this sort of stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLdZxNsz4sg...amp;t=t&f=b

*shakes his hips* :) :lol:

errr..well u cud have just sed that.. instead of polluting our minds with that junk! well u know for future matey...ur only a newbie.

and.. because they dnt know the true essence to bani. If they had read bani for themselves.. understand it.. and also did sangat with people who are imbued in guru jees rang.. then they wud 100% prefer bani to that sort of thing...all i was saying is that bani is the best thing to use.. to make people realise...and also as previously posted.. be a good gursikh = good human being.. they will realise that ur life has purpose...you have goals.. you are getting sumwhere.. etc.

sorry if ive offended you.. just thought i should say something if you didnt understand huna...

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh