Akali Dal Amritsar Candidates

newspunjab.com

My dad just went to India to vote for SIMRANJIT SINGH MANN(his distant relative) but i would never vote for him or any Akali dal or congress member.

All they do is preach violence and hate for the other candidate. Also, when they come in power, they never actually do what their suppose to do( keep their promise).

Vote for independent candidates!!!!!

True Sikh can never preach hatred because .

"ek onkar nirbho nirvair "

please bring to notice of SGPC on what was the hate message which was being circulated .

I am sure a true sikh will be able to explain his conduct .

Nanak nam chadi kala tere bana sarvat tha bhalla

love

hps

Does anybody have any idea on how some of the panthic candidates did in the election? The polls are giving all sorts of different results, one said 20% of votes may have gone to the Independents. Interesting that the vote turnout was put at 12% at miday , 50% at the end of the day and 76% the next day.

shriromani akali dal (amritsar) is no like other traditional parties,its diffrent from other party in many streams, its the only party which u can rate "panthic" and fighting for sikh rights,

and about sardar mann there is no need of teling people about this sacrifises, but i just feel astonished over some guys who just sit and keep on typing on computer without knowing the acual facts, one guy who says everyone is same, but for ur knowlege my dear freind akali dal (amritsar ) has never been to power before, give it a chance and u will never repent, but its a party with diffrence wich acuall follow the norms of real democracy and a party of true gursikhs.

akal dal (a) would affect at least 10 seats in malwa region in punjab, although they might win one or two but it woud be there moral vicatory becasue they contested the election through democratic way not by wooeing voter with liquor or money.

Lets hope that Captain comes in to power... He has done so much seva for Punjab that his good deeds are countless... Down with Akali Dal... Badal man that <admin-profanity filter activated> hope he dies and so does his son Sukhbir... I don’t remember a single thing that he has done in favor of Punjab... except opening a 5 star hotel worth 500 corores... mind the spelling... from all the money he looted from our fellow Sikhs... SGPC wasn’t an exception for that <admin-profanity filter activated>... the least that he could have done was to open the hotel in Punjab at least a few Sikhs would have benefitted from the jobs provided.

I do support mann but its obvious that he wont come in to power..

I wish Captain comes into power... Fingers crossed...

And when will all the illiterate people of Punjab learn that they are not voting for the panth but for a corrupt leader who will take Punjab another 5 years back if he comes into power.

Sukhbir is a looser who doesn’t know what he is talking about most of the time... This is what he said... “For many years my dad (Badal) has been doing seva for Punjab. Now give me a chance to do the same and in future my son will do seva... His son is 5 years old god dam it... Give him a rest... Do you realize where this is going. Akali Dal is a Badals party which will run in his family. That means corruption corruption corruption...

Akali Dal... stands for Curruption with full velocity....

The pollsters are saying it will be a Badal win.Having spent a good amount of the SGPC Gurdwara income funds on alcohol, drugs and bribes this will not be a surprise. The people in the Punjab know this is happening but allow it to happen. For the next 5 years he will spend the states money on people who will get him elected rather than development. Meanwhile the SGPC run Gurdwaras and colleges will show income losses.

singh Akali Dal was in power in 1999. Don't know where you get your facts.

And I think Punjab needs a leader who will make Punjab progess argilculturally. Captian is not educate enought to do that, and Badal never does anything when he comes into power.

Punjab is increasingly become a new hub for business. Which is not good since Punjab is the bread basket of the nation.