Peace- what we should aim for

Guest mehtab

As sikhs we must uphold our reputation of being the brave holy people we were meant to be!

We must adhere to the 5 k's and live by them, only then can we teach our children.

Anyone who cuts their hair, drinks, smokes and has relationships with the opposite sex outside of marriage is not a SIKH in my view!

More of us should focus on bhagti and kirtan rather than anything else in our lives. let us not dwell in the past or on the atrcocitoes of 1984 commited by that muslim Indira Khan, we are better than that!

Let us be examples for others to follow!

It saddens me when fellow Sikhs talk about an independent Khalistan,

Where is the right place to start? we have as much a right to be part of INDIA

As anybody else, what is the point of separating from our brothers? Any

Way where would we start? Will we start with the western part of Punjab, which is

In Pakistan first! That is were Guru Nank Dev Ji's birth place is and is

The sight of our holiest shrines! Since In 1947, millions of Sikhs have been

Massacred in western Punjab by Muslims! In 1947 itself thousands of Sikhs were

slaughtered in a matter of weeks, and forced to leave their lands in

places such as Lyallpur and run to India! The better and richer land for

farming which was used and owned by the Sikh farmers was left behind by them when

they came to India! This land which they had spent years cultivating generated

millions.Land wise this was undoubtedly one of the richest parts of India!

There were 11-15 million reported Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan in 1947

Where are they now? All killed, converted and the

rest living as slaves!

Sikhs and Hindus now make up less than 1.5 per cent of the population

In Pakistan and live as slaves, unable to get regular employment or the

Simple right to vote because of their religion! Their women live and work as

Slaves and are used by the Muslim so called Chaudreys, just as they were by

The Muslim invaders! Whether they are married or not they are abused and are

Victims of hate, with no human rights! What is anyone doing to help them?

Hindus are not members of the SGPC and other Sikh bodies like a Muslim

General is of Nankana Sahib, in Pakistan this is could be construed as ample

Evidence of them (muslims) wanting to control the Sikh Religion!

This is the greatest case of ethnic cleansing and worst case of

Human eradication in human history, it is far worse than Hitlers holocaust

Of the Jews!

Will we get the Western part of Punjab from Pakistan first, then talk

about India? At least in India, we are free to practice our religion and on

The whole are on very good terms with the Hindus. What is life REALLY like for

Sikhs in Pakistan! Do not believe the media and research the situation for real!

We are one of the youngest religions in the world, which is a good thing.

Did u know that :

Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world at 85000 years ago, Islam

1400 years old, Sikhism Khalsa Over 300 years old. We as a young religion have gained much and can gain even more!

World population

Muslims 1.2 billion

Hindus 900 million

Sikhs 23 million

I firmly believe that the Indians of India regardless of their religion should remember we are of one ethnic race and bloodline. Irrespective of whether they are muslim, Sikh, Hindu or Christian and so live together in unity. The muslims of India who were converted, many by force did not have much of a choice and should not be hated.

My message is we are linked to India and must treat and res

pect our

Indian brothers as we like to be respected.

I grew up in India and have hindu friends who respect my festivals and traditions as i respect theirs. this is how It should be! Peace, Sat Sri Akal!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let us not dwell in the past or on the atrcocitoes of 1984 commited by that muslim Indira Khan, we are better than that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let us not dwell in the past or on the atrcocitoes of 1984 commited by that muslim Indira Khan, we are better than that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAH I THINK I AGREE WITH ROCHAK BHAJI

the MUSLIMS INDIRA KHAN rolleyes.gif

let us not dwell in the past.

what u expect us to do.....Forgive and Keep on Living rolleyes.gif

lol ur posts really dont make any sense !

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think i am getting old ( My bday tomrrow ) either that or i am having one of those

DEJA Voo thingies ohmy.gif . Didnt i just read this post and reply to it. Or is this another

cut and paste version of the other topic where SINGH and ROCHAK were replying.

MR SINGH , ohmy.gif I cant belive u got more posts that i have in such a short time.

Congrats in advance Amardeep bhaji (double checked the spelling of ur name this time tongue.gif )

MR SINGH ,  ohmy.gif   I cant belive u got more posts that i have in such a short time.

well then again I hav't really said anything useful :@ ...

I'm talking and talking...yet nothing USEful has been utterred (or typed in this case tongue.gif ) by me :@ .......

Soon It's my 550th irrelevant post :St:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Wah

eguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Listen cat of lion or whatever your name is I AINT AFRAID OF YOU SO STOP MAKING YOUR SILL THREATS BOY!! I M NOT AFRAID OF ANY MAN! I FEAR ONLY GOD HIMSELF!!

AS FAR AS YOUR CONCERNED WHAT FILTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I WAS TALKING ABOUT UNITY BETWEEN PEOPLEBUIT I AM SADDENED TO NOTE THER IS NO UNITY BETWEEN SOME OF US SIKHS!

I HAVE ALREADY STATED GOOD THINGS ABOUT OUR RELIGION, I HAVENT DAIS ANYTHING AGAINST IT!! KINDLY CLARIFY!