Peace- what we should aim for

Guest mehtab

i know muslims write backwards but u guys spell even worse. were you typing while trimming your rectangular beard or ironing your salwar kameez???

is this enough proof for the Admins rolleyes.gif ?

Bhulla chukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I LOVE U MRSINGH ^_^^_^^_^

GAME OVER PANDU :@

I love u too Brother :@ .

u were the one who annyed him to his confession :@

agree with SIkh4life

Bhulla chukka maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Fake Gurupreet user :

RSS is NOT welcome on SikhSangat.Com or ANY Waheguroo! Network site. If you come here, you will be Exposed and banned. We will also be sending your ip addresses and user names to other Sikh message boards to make sure they know who you are. If you DARE come here again and post your anti-sikh propoganda, you will be shut down.

This is your first and last warning !

first like to say first time poster grin.gif

why r u 2 even fighting seems very pointless

secondaly i see hindu's as back stabbers, justified by 1984 but also from experience of life, i know many hindus and not one of them i would say "i trust you as far as i can throw you", because i do not trust them at all, so how can you tell us to forget 1984 but also to respect them, when they look down on us, i have known some(not alot) of hindus to speak behind "our" back about our religion, there is no way i would call them our brothers, i have seen many using the excuse im a hindu, im better then you cause you are a sikh(not exact words), maybe i have had the wrong experiences but these are my experiences and just wanted to share them. any opinions on this i would like to hear.

exactly Tehy are back stabbers and can be proved dozen of times.. like 1947, 1984 etc..

but veera not all of em are bad.. there are few bad seeds i agree, but there are some who respect others (some south indians u may add).

Btw welcomeani.gif to the forum brother.. HOpe u stick with us and do introduce urself at introduction thread under "What's new section" ^_^

Its an actual group with MANY MANY wings including BJP (badals party) and runs many things in hindia. They receive money from all the fortune 500 companies in the US under one of their wings which is supposedly for disaster releif and for the poor. But the money collected for the gujarat quake victims, given by companies like microsoft, ford, intel etc was used to kill muslims. interesting..

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!!

PANTH KEE JEET!!!!

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!

WHAT DO WE WANT?! KHALISTAN!!!!!!!!

HINDUSTAN TUTTI KHAN! KHALISTAN APNA JAAN!!

BABBAR KHALSA JAKARA GAJAE!! HINDUSTANI NATT KAI BHAJAE!!!

"I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."

:nihungsmile: