Why R We Going Away From Sikhi

sgurbir

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Whaeguru ji kee fateh

Guru piyari Sadh Sangat Ji , i want discuss something which is an indication as if the time has repeated it self once again , well whenever i am going to PUNJAB , i am noticing some sort of msg written all over the palce stating SAT SHAIB , when i read it first time i thought its somehow related to nirankaris , but later on i realised it a new sec section of soceity emerging in punjab which was found by Kabir ji , however there was some thing which i could not understand , a large of number sikhs leaving the principals of sikhi and joining them, well it reminds me of the time when people of punjab were following diffrent gurus , peer , pegambers , with a beilef as if they were GOD, BUT THEN OUR GURU WITH THE HELP OF DHUR KI BAANI MADE US CLEAR , THAT SUPREME POWER IS AKAL PURUKH,

but its really dishearting to see that sikhs are leaving this great panth just becuase its difficullt to follow , people hasitate to keep kaish , people hasitate to nitnem, people hasitate to AMRIT PAN, but they are looking for an excuse just to get rid of sikhi, well if i throw some light on SAT SAHIB , its a new sec of society of KABIR JI ( i respect him alot as his bani is part of SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB) , but the people who are part of this sec believe that kabir ji is supreme lord , which is againts the belief of sikhi, i just want pray to akal purukh why cant we understand the bani and impliment it in our life, when GURU Gobind Singh ji said in Bachitra Natak , that when akal purukh called him , he said there were many krishna , ramas who ctreated their own releigionj and forgot about the supreme power ,

WHY CANT WE UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE MSG, i agree that sikhi is difficult but this is for good of humanity itself , when we read in ANAND SAHIB , KHINYO TIKHI BALO NIKKI , WE should understand the fact that we are part of great religion where REHAT IS UTMOST IMPORTANT and there is no other way out to achive blessing of guru sahib,

I pray to akal purukh to sadbudhi to all these people who are trying to get away from Akal Purukh

BHUL CHUK MAAF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KEE FATEH

pray.gif

My personal opinion is strenghthen our own Sikhi. We shall then see Sikhi flourish around us. With Sri Akal Purakh’s kirpa our reni/beni will ultimately develop into the fearless Khalsa, then we will see what immaterial threats these groups pose to us. Until then all we will ever do is continue worrying about the Islamic conversions, or the Hindu “kats” or all the thousands of other groups that come and go.

Jab lag Khalsa rahe niara. tab lag tej dio mai sara.

Jab eh gahe bipran ki reet. mai na karo in ki parteet.

So long as Khalsa retains his distinct identity, I will give him my entire radiance and strength.

But if he should take on a non-Sikh way of life, then I shall have no confidence in him and withdraw my support and protection.

Elder Gursikhs sometimes say that these so-called "kumiya" (shortcomings) of the Panth that you see around you are your own "kumiya", no one elses but yours! As soon as you work on your kumiya then watch how the environment around you changes!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Umm, that's totally irrational, bro. There are plenty of prakash-dara Singhs in Punjab (less than we'd like, but still plenty). No one cares that you are sabat soorat. It isn't 1986. You can walk around in chola, kurta-pajama, or jeans. Whatever. If you want the look @dallysingh101 is referring to, just go into a cheap clothing shop (not a Western-style mall) and buy some shirts for 250 rupees or a track suit for 2000 rupees. You'll get the cheap stuff made in some sweatshop in Bombay.
    • The Mind is Jyot Saroop (Waheguru), but the mind is under the influence of five evils… Through Naam Simran( Rememberance), the mind will begin to detach from evil, and get back to its original form ( MANN TU JYOT SAROOP HEH)… Until the mind breaks free from the five evils, one will go through the cycle of paap and punn….which leads to Karma… Naam Simran destroys past karma, and prevents new karma coming into fruition… I did this, I did that… This non realisation of the Jyot Saroop gives rise to paap and Punn, which in turn gives birth to suffering and misery…
    • I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 

Important Information

Terms of Use