I Think Im Gonna Cry Tears Of Joy!

singh1986

Thank WaheGuru!

Recently on my many trips to Central London (UK) I suddenly had an urge of fast food! Now we all know Subway put egg in vegi(whatever thier called) and McDonalds and so on dont really have a safe vegi range buttt thankfully WaheGuru didnt allow me to go hungry for long! Up popped this place called "RED VEG" and they make fast food safe of egg contamination (Im allergic) and meat free (My choice...dont blow a gasket!)...they have a separate Vegan and Vegi area and no meat so no contanmination!

They have a branch in London and Brighton and are opening joints in Cambridge/Oxford/Bristol and are currently Franchising and looking for more investment! Not that it needs it cos the place was packed!

Check the website! Their still starting up...and its gonna be big! So if there are any Buisness minded People out there!...I suggest investment!

http://www.redveg.com/

P.S go visit and try it out! They have a funky logo, design and Shizz Nizz.

fantastic!

is it pricey?

I didnt think it was too pricey.... £4.99 for a meal including Drink and other sides dishes like chips or mushroom dips, which is pretty competitive compared to other places...I went to the Brighton one yesterday and that was pretty packed and tasty too! :) There were more people in there than Burger King.