Video Ripping software

nanosecond

Can anybody plz suggest the best free (or cracked) software and the best format for converting video cd (.dat) files to streamable files???????

I used Helix Producer for converting to real video format.....but it takes a lot of time for encoding?????

What about nsv format??????????

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

just copy the dat file change the extension to mpg import in window movie maker 2

all is just downlaod window movie maker 2 its free

For converting movies I honestly must say that I do not know which converter works the best, however If it is helpfull I will name some that I have. Unfortunately most of the ones I have can not be found through their developers web sites. Ones such as these include: Canopus Dv File Converter; Fx Mpeg Writer Full; Lsx Mpeg Encoder Suite 2.0; Cinema Craft Encoder 2670010; and TMPG Encoder 2.510.49.157.

The All Video Converter can be downloaded from Tucows, Tucows distributes this software. "nanosecond/026A4A0D2A732C6CEA961915A020FA0955" Honestech Version5 can be downloaded from the main website of the company. Yet the average download speed for me was at best 55kbps when the maximum was 637kbps http://webservices.cnet.com/bandwidth/). "0000/1111-185c8868"

As for NSV why not using their official converter "www.nullsoft.com/nsvtools-setup.exe", also http://www.softlandmark.com/VideoEncoder.htm offers a lot of information.

Can anybody plz suggest the best free (or cracked) software and the best format for converting video cd (.dat) files to streamable files???????

I used Helix Producer for converting to real video format.....but it takes a lot of time for encoding?????

What about nsv format??????????

Paji wots the point in wasting your time, when the files can converted back frm streaming ;)

I would like to thank prokhalistani and W!N for their valuable suggestions.

But I found encoding with Helix Producer is gr8 though time consuming.

Since I have a Celeron Processor, playback of the encoded video was jerky. But when I saw it on on P4 itwas Ok

I was shifting the bitrate higher and higher but I think even 150kbps with Helix is not bad.

Now can the sangat plz provide me with the feedback on following encoded videos

1) video 1( Encoded at 150kbps Real)

2) Video2( NSV encoded at around 400kbps)

Should I make videos in (1) or (2)