Columnists Wanted For Big Sewa

AK47 JATHA LION

Wjkk wjkf

I urgently require columnists that can publish a story in their papers. Columnists that are free from the influence of corruption and free of fear from publisghing the truth. about happeings across the Uk and abroad. It is sikh related and sewa for sikhi with regard to respect for sri guru granth sahib campaign, current sikh affairs , recent events ect.

Anyone who could possibly assist , i would be most greatful to.

i await a reply.

fateh

post-5397-1172569830.jpg

Wjkk wjkf

I urgently require columnists that can publish a story in their papers. Columnists that are free from the influence of corruption and free of fear from publisghing the truth. about happeings across the Uk and abroad. It is sikh related and sewa for sikhi with regard to respect for sri guru granth sahib campaign, current sikh affairs , recent events ect.

Anyone who could possibly assist , i would be most greatful to.

i await a reply.

fateh

well i'd do it but im easily effected by money.. soooo if u pay me more than the corrupt people i'll defo do it :TH:

lets start our own newspaper, just a couple of pages a month on whats happening and stuf like that....................and have national event advertised init. we could make it free to public and sangat at all gurudwaras.................. and we wudnt print gurbani on, we could call it the 'real' sikh times?

lets start our own newspaper, just a couple of pages a month on whats happening and stuf like that....................and have national event advertised init. we could make it free to public and sangat at all gurudwaras.................. and we wudnt print gurbani on, we could call it the 'real' sikh times?

call it babbar news :TH: lol

or the singh times

or panthic weekly ( sorry panthic weekly site i dunno if u have a paper ) but yeh they shud make a site panthic weekly guys u have abre dirt to dish out on people like the sun paper even goreh wud by ur paper :TH: