Lucky Charms

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH. I just wanted to ask if lucky charms are alright because my Buwa gave me a laughing Guddah as a gift to give me good luck but im not sure if that comes under the topic of Superstition, And also my cousin and ma buwa went to see a pandit to see if he could solve his fiery temper and then the pandit lokked in his hand and wrote a note sayin that he needed a special ring made of copper and a special stone. IS This alrite or not because im vry Confused. thank you WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

naaah der jus materialistic things...jus like when we have a Guru's picture on wall and we do namaskar to it...it aint right cos it's like doin poojah - we ONLY believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib...if ya need "luck" do Ardasss!!!!!!

lol i've got like 10 laughin buddhas...didnt know they were ment to b lucky though...i just think they're cute... and the pandit; sikhs dont do pandits dude!

neways theres no such thing as luck...if u dont get the last cookie, its cos u too slow! not cos ur unlucky (not aimed at you, just an expression)

peace

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH. I just wanted to ask if lucky charms are alright because my Buwa gave me a laughing Guddah as a gift to give me good luck but im not sure if that comes under the topic of Superstition, And also my cousin and ma buwa went to see a pandit to see if he could solve his fiery temper and then the pandit lokked in his hand and wrote a note sayin that he needed a special ring made of copper and a special stone. IS This alrite or not because im vry Confused. thank you WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

my guru gave me my special good luck charm to be used in good times and in bad times its called a KARA

and it WILL last my life time ...

ps pandit ????????????????? whats that ???????? is he a holy man ???

did i miss any part in the SGGS that say we should go and see a pandit for advice?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH