Isn't that funny

Gurvinder.Singh

Sat Sri Akal:

Trust me...it ain't that riling...any Dhadhi Jatha with sore throats could rile up Sikhs ten times over...

But is shows the paranoia of India...NOTHING that might even rouse the tiniest bit of thought is allowed.

As per litening to that song...there are DVDs that should be coming out here that should have it...the copy my bro showed me had it and he told me about it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something else to think about, how come all the Singhs in the movies are complete idiots. Fully grown men with uncut beards wearing multi coloured patkas acting stupid

ur wrong actually in most if not all hindi films related to the army the singhs are alwaysd portrayed as couragous and brave soldiers.

most recent one i seen was Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya were the hindus and muslims make reference to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Theres also a film called Border Hindustan Ka which is about a sikh regiment in the army its a real good film

ive seen the film border excellent film, but thats only one example of a sikh not being an <banned word filter activated> in a film or even weak if you see any other films with sikhs init, you see them acting stupid getting beaten up for such idiotic things it is really redicilous, ive not seen many hindi films with sikhs being soon "as couragous and brave soldiers."

ive seen alot of hindi films by the way

Something else to think about, how come all the Singhs in the movies are complete idiots. Fully grown men with uncut beards wearing multi coloured patkas acting stupid

ur wrong actually in most if not all hindi films related to the army the singhs are alwaysd portrayed as couragous and brave soldiers.

most recent one i seen was Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya were the hindus and muslims make reference to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Theres also a film called Border Hindustan Ka which is about a sikh regiment in the army its a real good film

Mission Kashmir.. rolleyes.gif

Singh pies in his Pants, rolleyes.gif

look at drama series with Singhs in

make them COMPLETLY RIDICULIOUS! ;) @