Debate with a Muslim

japmans

VERY good answer Bhenj

I agree with Khalsa bHaji that u should've included some stuff about Karms...

What u sew is what u reap..

If u sew Good Deads u wont become "weak"....

God doesn't make u "weak"...u make urself "Weak" or "tiny"

if u sew bad seeds U can't expect Waheguru to make ur fruits Good

CAN YOU ? ;)

If u sew nuff Good seeds now (or deeds in this case) U might be lucky enough achieving salvation.. :wub:

U can't blame God for ur own Seeds :( or Deeds ;)

Bhull CHUkk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

there's a book that i've been looking for.. it's like.. the real meanings of Islam, or "What's wrong with Islam today" or something liek that.

one of the topics covered is actually the whole misconception of 72 virgins.. apparently the word has been changed to appeal to islam's youth, but that if you actually look for proof, the word that is used to decribe virgins is actually "raisins", as raisins were considered to be a heavanly food.

i'm still lookin for this book.. i dunno where the hell it is.. when i find it, i'll share more of the stuff she writes about.

Actually, that's wrong, just another argument from the apologetics who want to brush the 'dubious' parts of Islam under the carpet to avoid answering them. This guy is part of the Salaf network, the true form of Islam based solely on the Sunnah and Quran, the Scholars have said 72 virgins are given to the Shaheeds only. The Shaheeds in Jihad are given this special bonus to mark their sacrifice, not the Muslims who haven't fought in Jihad. Although some Muslims distort the meaning of Jihad to say it means terrorism and suicide bombings, I think the majority believe it to be spiritual Jihad, the continuous war going on between right and wrong inside a person's heart.

Gurfateh

Bhainji, where in yahoo chat do you talk to these people? I know one person is enough, but if it gets to be alot of muslims, then maybe we can team up on em! ;) I also wanna have some debates, just to pass time before school starts! :umm:

haha yea me to B) we gonna show them their Quran teaches the eartth is like a Carpet :wub: :(

an Islams been exposed SOO many times..

and not to mention the clash between Shi'ahs and Sunnis.......proving each others beliefs are screwed lol grin.gif

TEll me where it is aas well ;)

bhull chukk maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• 4 weeks later...