The Black List

2desi

Came across BLACK LIST on this Pro Hindu Nationalist Right Wing website, apparently people on this list are ENEMIES OF BHARAT AND HINDUS, people on the list range from Osama Bin Laden, The Pope, Sonia Ghandi, Sanjay Dutt (the Bollywood Actor!) LOL.gif , the list goes on........to see list click below....

http://hinduunity.org/hitlist.html

This site is......anti muslim/islam, anti christian, it calls Sikhs "hindus" and shows how Sikhs were tortured by the Mughal Regime, just to make Sikhs become Anti Muslim and join there "movement" (nice try.....ain't gonna happen)......it also is anti congress LOL.gif

Just click around the site, I guarantee ur gonna a good laugh :) take a look at their posters, pretty funny looking.... LOL.gif

koi hor kamm kar liya kar mitra. websites search kar ke ithe post karan naal ki milda ??

I wasn't actually searching for that particular site!.......What I was actually doing was looking up information on Kushwant Singh, the Sikh Novelist and Journalist, I needed some information for a English Essay on the Partition, turns out the Kushwant Singh is BLACK LISTED by HinduUnity.org...LOL LOL.gif . That site just showed up when I was searching, so I thought I should post it on this thread because it found it so funny.....

Like Look At THIS! Sanjay Dutt is BLACK LISTED on the site but he is in one of the POSTERS! (He's on the Left) HAHAHA.....who ever made this site is so stupid.. :)

missionkashmirposter.jpg

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
koi hor kamm kar liya kar mitra. websites search kar ke ithe post karan naal ki milda ??

I wasn't actually searching for that particular site!.......What I was actually doing was looking up information on Kushwant Singh, the Sikh Novelist and Journalist, I needed some information for a English Essay on the Partition, turns out the Kushwant Singh is BLACK LISTED by HinduUnity.org...LOL LOL.gif . That site just showed up when I was searching, so I thought I should post it on this thread because it found it so funny.....

Like Look At THIS! Sanjay Dutt is BLACK LISTED on the site but he is in one of the POSTERS! (He's on the Left) HAHAHA.....who ever made this site is so stupid.. :)

missionkashmirposter.jpg

L.M.F.A.O

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

JOIN THE N-W-O MOVEMENT TODAY AND KICK THE STINKING MODERATORS OUT 2DAY

CUZ WEN UR NWO UR

N-W-O

4 LYFEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

CUZ WER JUS 2 DAAMM SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

is that all the illunminati thing? Nostradamus bloke? grin.gif

illuminati? aint that like an ancient science crew? they have the words like fire and water that you can turn upside down and it still reads the same. Whats that got to do with nething? Elaborate ppl!

yeh you can tell i read Dan Brown novels :)

lol when i say illuminati this wat am chattin bout:

illuminati.jpg

and this what Wikipedia gotta say :

The Illuminati is the name used for several groups, real and fictitious. Most commonly it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment secret society. However, it often refers to a shadowy conspiratorial organization which is reputed to secretly control world affairs, usually a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this conspiratorial context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). The Illuminati, or illuminated ones, are believed to be the masterminds behind the events that will lead to a New World Order.

In rarer cases, the Illuminati refers to an elite set of enlightened individuals who may not cooperate but are uniquely empowered by their enlightenment, much like the intelligentsia are empowered by their education and intelligence. These are people who have become illuminated and have achieved a higher mystical understanding of the universe. Many secret societies and mystical traditions promise illumination or enlightenment, such as Zen Buddhism and the original Bavarian Illuminati.

grin.gif