If Spouse Commits Bujjar Kurehat

Guest jk

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jhoot is a matter of quantum physics. our thoughts can effect ANYTHING, as proven physicists with water. A non-amritdhari will have different thoughts and ideas, and by eating their jooth, you are sort of consuming their thoughts as well.

Anmrit--puts Guru's thoughts, in the form of bani, into water, thus making us pure through the consumption of the anmrit, in a sense.

thats going a bit too far now isnt it, i study particle/quantum physics and i fail to see the correlation between jhoot and the cosmos

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

wjkkwjkph

studies on water have been carried out and our actions and thoughts can actually asffect the molecular structure of water there is much more to jhoot. Guru ji tells us not to eat jhoot 4 a reason dat only maharaaj knows. And langar can never be jootha cuz maharaaj and shastar r 1 and its maharaaj who does the kirpa and how can maharaaj ever be jhoota. Maharaaj themselves does bhog on langar so guru ka langar.

bhul chuk maaf karni ji

We all know of right nobby Amritdharis out there. Hey I even know a Down Syndrome Amritdhari. He came to my home and said my mum had died in hospital. I nearly freaked out but I quickly decided to check out his story, which i found to be complete bull$hit. I thank God for my questioning mind.