Earthquake!

Bad Girl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i was on the phone ot my cusin in india about 2 weeks aago and he told me how someone in punjab started a rumour about a earthquake going to be happening the follwing morning. Everyone started ringing each other to tell them there is going to be an earthquake and too stay awake. so... everyone in my pind ( and some others ) was awake till like waiting for this so called earthquake until 4 in the morning hahah...

And now recently another rumour had been started about this thing if you pick up your phone and it goes red or screen goes red you will die . Because apparetly this ladie died wit a phone in her hand and the screen was red when they saw her on the floor.

god some people say some weird tings...

If they didn't may be it never happened. Usually, an earthquake is always reported (even the weak ones).

all earthqukaes are reCORDERD

buh not nessesarly reported...

cuz their soo small..theres lyk 10 earthquakes everydayy..

buh u onli hear bout the major ones..

the one that happen in punjabb today mustaaa bin a relli weak one..

nd y u felt it was cuzz u was near the focus.. so u felt the "buzz"...

so ye.. its not gna b on ZEE TV news lool.. or alpha..or channel punjabb

lol fatehh jeo

There is another rumour about the call from no 09888666612 or +919888666612 (A Punjab Mobile no)that one shouldn't answer any call recieved from this number...it is reported that it sends some high frequency sound that may damage your eardrums and knock you unconscious.

Lol ! let my phone ring and i'll definately pick it up :umm:

Rumourmongers make his life hell

Tribune News Service

Ludhiana, April 3

When Ankur Gupta, a local resident, paid an extra sum to a telecom company for a special number, little had he realised that his passion for that number would actually become a pain in the neck.

Just a month after Ankur succeeded in getting the special number (9888888880), it has not stopped ringing, thanks to a rumour doing rounds that receiving a call from this number could kill the listener.

Ankur does not know how the word spread about his number around 10 days ago that he was flooded with calls. Things have come to such a pass that he receives around 400 to 500 calls everyday.

The phone rings for 22 hours in a day. The only two hours it does not ring is between 12 am and 2 am, the time the people have been warned against by the rumour mongers.

“People threaten me, shout at me and even call me a killer. They ask me what would I get after killing so many people with a virus spread through my phone. They do not want to listen to my defense. I feel like committing suicide. I do not know how it all started. People are going crazy sending sms warnings that taking a call from my number could kill them,” says Gupta.

Upset at the calls, Gupta complained to the telecom company to do something about his problem but to no avail.

The calls continued. He then approached the police and gave a complaint in writing. The police registered a DDR and told him that they could not do anything about his problem.

‘‘We have made an entry in the DDR register that Gupta had made a complaint in this regard. We cannot do anything about the rumour mongers,” says the station house officer, Gursewak Singh, adding that he should ask the telecom company to come to his rescue. ‘‘But the telecom company is also at its wits end to find a solution to this problem. They are also helpless,” says Gupta, adding he did not want to surrender his number as he had paid extra amount for getting the number of his choice.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20070404/ldh1.htm#6

haha i was on the phone ot my cusin in india about 2 weeks aago and he told me how someone in punjab started a rumour about a earthquake going to be happening the follwing morning. Everyone started ringing each other to tell them there is going to be an earthquake and too stay awake. so... everyone in my pind ( and some others ) was awake till like waiting for this so called earthquake until 4 in the morning hahah...

And now recently another rumour had been started about this thing if you pick up your phone and it goes red or screen goes red you will die . Because apparetly this ladie died wit a phone in her hand and the screen was red when they saw her on the floor.

god some people say some weird tings...

such craps keep happening here

our neihhbour rang our door bell to wake us and imform abt the earthquake dat day. LOL.gif

and i ddnt went out side and started googling abt that news and there wasno warning.

actually there is no such device which can detect earthquake is cuming.