Waheguru

WILDSINGH

Reading posts over the past few weeks, when someone has a problem e.g. I’ve got family trouble, I feel depressed, I like this girl/boy what should I do. I agree coming to this forum is a good thing to do as you’d get a un biased view as in the main nobody knows who you are so generally there are no prejudices directing their views as maybe a family member or a friend may give. But generally apart from the odd few who give good advice the general replies consist of naam jaapo. Naam jaap is a fantastic thing to do but (and this is my point) it does not solve your problems, it helps you forget your problems and therein lies the problem. Waheguru gave us the ability to solve our own problems and gave us the tools to deal with life on a day-to-day basis but we (that’s me as well) seem to take it all for grated. We always seem to look to Waheguru to solve our problems, “If I do an ardaas my problems will be sorted”, “ If I get a hukamnama that’ll sort everything”, Waheguru is there to guide us not to sort everything out for us. If Waheguru didn’t want us to solve our own problems we wouldn’t have any problems to solve. These are just my thoughts and if it offends any body I apologise. What are your thoughts on this?

fraid i disagree with u there pahji....i believe that if u can show waheguru such devotion through methods like naam simran then they'll give you all your hearts desires because waheguru is like our parents. they love us and want to take care of us but you gotta prove your worth to them :umm: naam simran seems to make my life a lot easier and things always seem to go well after simran and paath ....waheguru but i do agree that you should try as hard as possible to solve your problems :cool:

Guest Guest

Japping nam doesnt help you becasue you sit and do it like a "task" and something, you look towards it for Peace, When you do ardaas, you should never ask solve my problems, ask for akal purkh to be with you even in hard and good times.

Also, one of the worst thigns to do is start japping nam, etc when you need it the most

bani tells us there is no use in preparing a boat when the storm has arrived, we should prepare the boat before, knowing the storm is to come.

Applying that example here, you should do naam jap on a regular basis, and the whole idea is to be in a higher spiritual state than the oridinary , in which lies the answer to your problems. You are not simply ignoring the situation, but dealing with it in a different manner.

Problems are bound to arise, we live in a society with different people, different views, races, cultures, and you'd tell me i'm going far, because we have problems in our own family even though we have the same blood.

The main thing is, first progressing spiritually and understanding the purpose of these activities and people present in your life, understanding the problems from different perspective, most problems teach one a big lesson, that help us further in life even, but thats just the surface, I urge you to jap nam and read bani regardless if you believe it solves anything for you, hey, that's a better approach, because we should not seek worldly benefit from bani, although it's a given, etc (i wont lie i'll be honest.) We should focus on other things. I suggest you read inspirational books about sikhism and learn a bit about shaheeds and the power of bani, which is not just text in a book yuo read when you're bored.

Fateh

-s

what problem?? for a naam rasia gursikh, everything is bhana, so there is no problem because watever is happening is happening for their own good :TH:

what you see as a problem today, you might see that as a solution to a problem you didnt even know existed :T:

Reading posts over the past few weeks, when someone has a problem e.g. I’ve got family trouble, I feel depressed, I like this girl/boy what should I do. I agree coming to this forum is a good thing to do as you’d get a un biased view as in the main nobody knows who you are so generally there are no prejudices directing their views as maybe a family member or a friend may give. But generally apart from the odd few who give good advice the general replies consist of naam jaapo. Naam jaap is a fantastic thing to do but (and this is my point) it does not solve your problems, it helps you forget your problems and therein lies the problem. Waheguru gave us the ability to solve our own problems and gave us the tools to deal with life on a day-to-day basis but we (that’s me as well) seem to take it all for grated. We always seem to look to Waheguru to solve our problems, “If I do an ardaas my problems will be sorted”, “ If I get a hukamnama that’ll sort everything”, Waheguru is there to guide us not to sort everything out for us. If Waheguru didn’t want us to solve our own problems we wouldn’t have any problems to solve. These are just my thoughts and if it offends any body I apologise. What are your thoughts on this?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Jio Listen

this time last month Daas had 1000's of problems and was really unhappy

But now Daas has devoted himself to naam

and now Daas only has silly little problem like wheres the keys lol

Daas has been verry happy ever since ... well cant say what happened jio but if you devote your self to naam then everything shall be much eisier for you

The only thing we need to worry about is if we are japping naam with all the love we got

we must jap naam with all the love we have

whaeguru ji see's that we are too busy japping naam and we have no time for problems so all our problems go away

but remember life is a test jio :umm:

Naam Japu :cool:

Jio Listen

this time last month Daas had 1000's of problems and was really unhappy

But now Daas has devoted himself to naam

and now Daas only has silly little problem like wheres the keys lol

Daas has been verry happy ever since ... well cant say what happened jio but if you devote your self to naam then everything shall be much eisier for you

The only thing we need to worry about is if we are japping naam with all the love we got

we must jap naam with all the love we have

whaeguru ji see's that we are too busy japping naam and we have no time for problems so all our problems go away

but remember life is a test jio :umm:

Naam Japu :cool:

Gurfateh jio wiked wiked points here totally agree

we're here cus we need 2 merge back into waheguru life is definetley a test every second is a test, we have big and small tests. remember we our karam are written cus of past actions. everything that waheguru dus is wiked! we gotta xcept pana

SO DONT WASTE TIME!!! NAMN JAPPOH!!!!!!!!

bhul chok maph ji