Unintentional Promotion

Guest Gupt Khadkoo Singh Killa

This is how we go off topic in most of the threads. Jamdoot bai i dont think he was dissing you, he just made a general comment on what he noticed. I am pretty sure Khaddo singh isn't talking about the old bhangra(real culture) but he was trying to get our attention to the links we post, showing half naked women, booze and jatt culture. I partially agree with him because we have members from all age groups on the forum and these songs, the conversion site links are potent enough to raise uncertainties in a child's mind.

ps: kaur_khalistani_lioness ta kamli aa. this is what lack of sleep does tongue.gif to people.

This is how we go off topic in most of the threads. Jamdoot bai i dont think he was dissing you, he just made a general comment on what he noticed. I am pretty sure Khaddo singh isn't talking about the old bhangra(real culture) but he was trying to get our attention to the links we post, showing half naked women, booze and jatt culture. I partially agree with him because we have members from all age groups on the forum and these songs, the conversion site links are potent enough to raise uncertainties in a child's mind.

ps: kaur_khalistani_lioness ta kamli aa. this is what lack of sleep does tongue.gif to people.

yup! lol thz me blush.gif (i heard that thats what philosophy does to u! :sady: lol)

im sorry everyone i was at my friends house and was doin so many things at that time. i will try to clarify my self as soon as i get done with so many things a hand. but i will def get back to u guys about what i was tryin to say

the post actually wasn't toward bangra or whatevr (shouldn't have posted it here) and philosophy makes us go rolleyes.gif cuz its hard to understand some of its concepts and aspects.

aight mr. T lol here is an excuse or lil explanation for u):

one of my veer ji used to say this to me :" if u wanna understand/learn philosphy u have be crazy or hve the courage to accept that people will think u are crazy" thats why i an't offended but i know i wouldve been if he hadn't encouraged me into studying philosophies and 'enlightened' me on the consequences of "talking philosophy"! tongue.gif

anyhow guys have to go...will get back within a week. cuz its gonna take me time to write something on the level of people who

aren't philosphers or hvt read it a lot:(

forgive me all for the confusion!

waheguru ji kakhalsa wahegru ji ki fateh!