Gursikh's Last Wish Before Death

What they mean is gurbani should be read loud and recited with love. Great post!!

SO true d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

definatly a great post............its amazing how with such clarity this woman decided hw her last rites should be conducted in adherence to sikhi...............how many people actually think about dying.............death is simply taking us to our next journey.............whether that jouney is good or bad, only our actions and karam decide that................

Beautiful Post

JustME

xx

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

What they mean is gurbani should be read loud and recited with love. Great post!!

definatly a great post............its amazing how with such clarity this woman decided hw her last rites should be conducted in adherence to sikhi...............how many people actually think about dying.............death is simply taking us to our next journey.............whether that jouney is good or bad, only our actions and karam decide that................

Beautiful Post

JustME

xx

That is true man, I never think I am going to die. But reality is we are all going to die one day. I was thinking to myself one day, guru jee says were meant to jaap aam aath pehur innit. On an average we sleep upto 6-8 hours everyday, I am a manmukh my naam doesnt go automaticly when I am sleeping. So If average life expectancy is around 80 years, that means we sleep for 20 years or 27 years if we sleep for 8 hours in our life. Thats a big chunk of ourlife gone without naam, it just shows really how short life is

This is a reality check for all, so lets all start today!!

Vaaheguroo Vaaheguroo!!

Beautiful Post

JustME

xx

That is true man, I never think I am going to die. But reality is we are all going to die one day. I was thinking to myself one day, guru jee says were meant to jaap aam aath pehur innit. On an average we sleep upto 6-8 hours everyday, I am a manmukh my naam doesnt go automaticly when I am sleeping. So If average life expectancy is around 80 years, that means we sleep for 20 years or 27 years if we sleep for 8 hours in our life. Thats a big chunk of ourlife gone without naam, it just shows really how short life is

This is a reality check for all, so lets all start today!!

Vaaheguroo Vaaheguroo!!

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif