Guest Lohgarh Singh

lol, brother, every1 feels fear, theres jus 2 difrerent types of fear:

numba 1 type of fear, feeling the adrenalin rush n dat, and wanting to run away frm it

numba 2 type of fear, feeling exactly the same as above, but with the will to go on but we normally call this courage or bravery, or another misleading term is fearlessness

2 say a sikh is 1 hu has no fear is to say that there nva hav been any sikhs ever

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior
WJKK WJKF. Frgive me 4 ma Ignorance but this is the first time i have heard of a Jamdooth. i was wondering is anyone can tell me what

are they

what is their job

and how to stop them.

WJKK WJKF

Jamdhoots are like grim reapers, messengers of death, collectors of the soul, you can’t stop them their purpose is not demonic or any such thing. They are simply carry out their job description.

Guest Gupt Singhni
WJKK WJKF. Frgive me 4 ma Ignorance but this is the first time i have heard of a Jamdooth. i was wondering is anyone can tell me what

are they

what is their job

and how to stop them.

WJKK WJKF

ਬਾਝਹੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਚੇਤੁ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਬਧੀ ਜਮਕਾਲਿ ॥

Bājẖahu gurū acẖėṯ hai sabẖ baḏẖī jamkāl.

Without the Guru, all are unconscious; they are held in bondage by the Messenger of Death.

Jamdooth is the messenger of death. Their job is to carry those souls who lived in falsehood to Dharam Raj where all their accounts of the person's good and bad deeds are stored and maintained by chitargupt. They also thrash and cause punishments to the ones who were emotionally attached to Maya in hell. To stop them is by serving God.

ਜਮਕਾਲੁ ਤਿਸੁ ਨੇੜਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਜੋ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵਣਿਆ ॥੬॥

Jamkāl ṯis nėṛ na āvai jo har har nām ḏẖi­āvaṇi­ā. ||6||

The Messenger of Death does not draw near those who meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||6||

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest jap naam

wjkk wjkf

Evil Spirits Flee in Terror from Gursikhs: Baraylee Smaagam 1959 & 61

By Prof. Thakur Singh

The July and August Smaagams used to take place in Baraylee but in 1959, the Smaagam

took place in May. In this Smaagam's amrit sinchaar, a couple from Mainpuree was

blessed a lot with spiritual ecstasy. Another amazing incident from this amrit sinchaar is

the case of the woman attacked by an evil spirit. This woman was from Baraylee. When

she appeared before the Punj Pyaaray, she told Jathedar Sahib, Baoo Mul Singh jee, "An

evil spirit has possessed me but she could not enter this place. She remained outside the

door."

Baoo jee assured the woman that in this place no evil spirit could enter. Wherever

naam is repeated then forget evil spirits, even Jamm Doot cannot enter. "Jaih sadhoo

gobind bhajan keertan nanak neet|| Naa hou(n) Naih too(n) Naih chhoTih nikT na jaaeeoh

doot"

Dharam Raja tells his Jamm-Doot the above that wherever saintly people are and where

there is naam simran or keertan, don't go near that place. Otherwise, "neither I nor you

can be saved".

Then Baoo jee told the woman that she should receive amrit and meditate on naam and

all spirits would leave. When all the peshees had finished and the Bata was prepared, the

aspirants came one at a time to receive amrit. When that woman's turn came, drops of

amrit entered her and she was taught naam. As she began to jap naam, she screamed out

"That spirit has run away!".

Another even more amazing incident is this: A very scary looking woman, who would

cause children to run away just by looking at her, was brought to the Baraylee Smaagam

in 1961. This was a very superstitious and irrational woman. She was prepared in order to

present her before the Panj Pyaaray. When it came her turn to be Peshed, she stopped in

front of the door. She would not go in. When even a number of people together could not

drag her in, then the Jathedar of the Punj Pyaaray, Baoo Mul Singh jee came out with his

unsheathed sword and told the woman to come in. At this, that horrible, scary, witch-like

woman glared with red eyes at Baoo jee and lunged at Baoo jee screaming "I won't leave

you either!"

Baoo Jee challenged the spirit possessing this woman and said "Fine, I'm ready. You

leave this woman and come into me." The spirit replied "I won't leave her" and she lay

down in front of the door.

Sree Maan Baoo jee motioned to some Singhs who then picked up the woman and

brought her inside. Upon entering, she quietly sat down. She was held and given amrit.

When the Punj Pyaaray were imparting Gur-Mantar, she stubbornly resisted for some

time but then she could not resist the sound of Gur-Mantar and began to loudly cry out

"Leave me alone! Leave me alone! I'll leave! I'll leave her!" Baoo jee replied "You had

said you wouldn't leave this woman…." The spirit then exclaimed, "I was never going to

leave her, but what can I do? Now I'm dealing with BrahmGyaanees…" Saying this, the

evil spirit left and the woman came to her senses and began to recite Gur-Mantar.

So at Baraylee, because of Baoo jee, such incidents always occurred. In these years a

Smaagam took place in Kota Rajasthan where under the Jathedaaree of Baoo Mul Singh

jee another similar incident took place.

mMnY jm kY swiQ n jwie ]

ma(n)nai jam kai saathh n jaae ||

The faithful do not have to go with the Messenger of Death.

ijn hir hir hir rsu nwmu n pwieAw qy BwghIx jm pwis ]

jin har har har ras naam n paaeiaa thae bhaageheen jam paas ||

Those who have not obtained the Sublime Essence of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, are most unfortunate; they are led away by the Messenger of Death.

Brmy BUlw duKu Gxo jmu mwir krY Kulhwnu ]

bharamae bhoolaa dhukh ghano jam maar karai khulehaan ||

They wander lost and confused, deceived by doubt, suffering in terrible pain. The Messenger of Death shall beat them to a pulp.

bwJhu gurU Acyqu hY sB bDI jmkwil ]

baajhahu guroo achaeth hai sabh badhhee jamakaal ||

Without the Guru, all are unconscious; they are held in bondage by the Messenger of Death.

ijin guru syivAw Awpxw jmdUq n lwgY fMfu ]

jin gur saeviaa aapanaa jamadhooth n laagai dda(n)dd ||

For those who serve their Guru, there is no punishment at the hands of the Messenger of Death.

sMq jnw imil BweIAw kitAVw jmkwlu ]

sa(n)th janaa mil bhaaeeaa kattiarraa jamakaal ||

Meeting with the humble beings, O Siblings of Destiny, the Messenger of Death is conquered.

swjin imilAY suKu pwieAw jmdUq muey ibKu Kwie ]

saajan miliai sukh paaeiaa jamadhooth mueae bikh khaae ||

Meeting your Best Friend, you shall find peace; the Messenger of Death shall take poison and die.

iqn jmkwlu n ivAwpeI ijn scu AMimRqu pIvy ]

thin jamakaal n viaapee jin sach a(n)mrith peevae ||

The Messenger of Death does not touch those who drink in the True Ambrosial Nectar.

jmkwlu iqsu nyiV n AwvY jo hir hir nwmu iDAwvixAw ]6]

jamakaal this naerr n aavai jo har har naam dhhiaavaniaa ||6||

The Messenger of Death does not draw near those who meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||6||

mwieAw moih joihAw jmkwly ]

maaeiaa mohi johiaa jamakaalae ||

but if they are emotionally attached to Maya, then the Messenger of Death shall hunt them down.

tlih jwm ky dUq iqh ju swDU sMig smwih ]

ttalehi jaam kae dhooth thih j saadhhoo sa(n)g samaahi ||

The Messenger of Death retreats from those who dwell in the Saadh Sangat.

jm kMkru nyiV n AwveI rsnw hir gux gwau ]1]

jam ka(n)kar naerr n aavee rasanaa har gun gaao ||1||

The Messenger of Death does not even approach those who chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord with the tongue

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

WJKK WJKF

Guest peacemaker
wjkk wjkf

Evil Spirits Flee in Terror from Gursikhs: Baraylee Smaagam 1959 & 61

By Prof. Thakur Singh

The July and August Smaagams used to take place in Baraylee but in 1959, the Smaagam

took place in May. In this Smaagam's amrit sinchaar, a couple from Mainpuree was

blessed a lot with spiritual ecstasy. Another amazing incident from this amrit sinchaar is

the case of the woman attacked by an evil spirit. This woman was from Baraylee. When

she appeared before the Punj Pyaaray, she told Jathedar Sahib, Baoo Mul Singh jee, "An

evil spirit has possessed me but she could not enter this place. She remained outside the

door."

Baoo jee assured the woman that in this place no evil spirit could enter. Wherever

naam is repeated then forget evil spirits, even Jamm Doot cannot enter. "Jaih sadhoo

gobind bhajan keertan nanak neet|| Naa hou(n) Naih too(n) Naih chhoTih nikT na jaaeeoh

doot"

Dharam Raja tells his Jamm-Doot the above that wherever saintly people are and where

there is naam simran or keertan, don't go near that place. Otherwise, "neither I nor you

can be saved".

Then Baoo jee told the woman that she should receive amrit and meditate on naam and

all spirits would leave. When all the peshees had finished and the Bata was prepared, the

aspirants came one at a time to receive amrit. When that woman's turn came, drops of

amrit entered her and she was taught naam. As she began to jap naam, she screamed out

"That spirit has run away!".

Another even more amazing incident is this: A very scary looking woman, who would

cause children to run away just by looking at her, was brought to the Baraylee Smaagam

in 1961. This was a very superstitious and irrational woman. She was prepared in order to

present her before the Panj Pyaaray. When it came her turn to be Peshed, she stopped in

front of the door. She would not go in. When even a number of people together could not

drag her in, then the Jathedar of the Punj Pyaaray, Baoo Mul Singh jee came out with his

unsheathed sword and told the woman to come in. At this, that horrible, scary, witch-like

woman glared with red eyes at Baoo jee and lunged at Baoo jee screaming "I won't leave

you either!"

Baoo Jee challenged the spirit possessing this woman and said "Fine, I'm ready. You

leave this woman and come into me." The spirit replied "I won't leave her" and she lay

down in front of the door.

Sree Maan Baoo jee motioned to some Singhs who then picked up the woman and

brought her inside. Upon entering, she quietly sat down. She was held and given amrit.

When the Punj Pyaaray were imparting Gur-Mantar, she stubbornly resisted for some

time but then she could not resist the sound of Gur-Mantar and began to loudly cry out

"Leave me alone! Leave me alone! I'll leave! I'll leave her!" Baoo jee replied "You had

said you wouldn't leave this woman…." The spirit then exclaimed, "I was never going to

leave her, but what can I do? Now I'm dealing with BrahmGyaanees…" Saying this, the

evil spirit left and the woman came to her senses and began to recite Gur-Mantar.

So at Baraylee, because of Baoo jee, such incidents always occurred. In these years a

Smaagam took place in Kota Rajasthan where under the Jathedaaree of Baoo Mul Singh

jee another similar incident took place.

mMnY jm kY swiQ n jwie ]

ma(n)nai jam kai saathh n jaae ||

The faithful do not have to go with the Messenger of Death.

ijn hir hir hir rsu nwmu n pwieAw qy BwghIx jm pwis ]

jin har har har ras naam n paaeiaa thae bhaageheen jam paas ||

Those who have not obtained the Sublime Essence of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, are most unfortunate; they are led away by the Messenger of Death.

Brmy BUlw duKu Gxo jmu mwir krY Kulhwnu ]

bharamae bhoolaa dhukh ghano jam maar karai khulehaan ||

They wander lost and confused, deceived by doubt, suffering in terrible pain. The Messenger of Death shall beat them to a pulp.

bwJhu gurU Acyqu hY sB bDI jmkwil ]

baajhahu guroo achaeth hai sabh badhhee jamakaal ||

ijin guru syivAw Awpxw jmdUq n lwgY fMfu ]

jin gur saeviaa aapanaa jamadhooth n laagai dda(n)dd ||

For those who serve their Guru, there is no punishment at the hands of the Messenger of Death.

sMq jnw imil BweIAw kitAVw jmkwlu ]

sa(n)th janaa mil bhaaeeaa kattiarraa jamakaal ||

Meeting with the humble beings, O Siblings of Destiny, the Messenger of Death is conquered.

swjin imilAY suKu pwieAw jmdUq muey ibKu Kwie ]

saajan miliai sukh paaeiaa jamadhooth mueae bikh khaae ||

Meeting your Best Friend, you shall find peace; the Messenger of Death shall take poison and die.

iqn jmkwlu n ivAwpeI ijn scu AMimRqu pIvy ]

thin jamakaal n viaapee jin sach a(n)mrith peevae ||

The Messenger of Death does not touch those who drink in the True Ambrosial Nectar.

jmkwlu iqsu nyiV n AwvY jo hir hir nwmu iDAwvixAw ]6]

jamakaal this naerr n aavai jo har har naam dhhiaavaniaa ||6||

mwieAw moih joihAw jmkwly ]

maaeiaa mohi johiaa jamakaalae ||

but if they are emotionally attached to Maya, then the Messenger of Death shall hunt them down.

tlih jwm ky dUq iqh ju swDU sMig smwih ]

ttalehi jaam kae dhooth thih j saadhhoo sa(n)g samaahi ||

The Messenger of Death retreats from those who dwell in the Saadh Sangat.

jm kMkru nyiV n AwveI rsnw hir gux gwau ]1]

jam ka(n)kar naerr n aavee rasanaa har gun gaao ||1||

The Messenger of Death does not even approach those who chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord with the tongue

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

WJKK WJKF

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Guest jap naam
I was amazing my friends. i never know that sikhism that thing like that. my question is when did these thing appear and when did it beginning?

HUH? WOT ? KI? grin.gif

ermmmmmmmmmmmm im confused :@

I was amazing my friends.

nice 2 no u yr amazing at sumthin but wot? :umm:

i never know that sikhism that thing like that

kera thing? i wanna no toooooooo :D

when did it beginning?

this don't make sense, kera beginning? :)

ummmmmmmmmmm grin.gif

LOL.gif U HAV ME SOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.gif

no disrespect 2 u paaji BUT do not understand hmmm.gif

ohmy.gif :

Guest jap naam
I was amazing my friends. i never know that sikhism that thing like that. my question is when did these thing appear and when did it beginning?

ik ment, ik ment

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

i think i get u woohoo.gif yrs later

maybe u meant grin.gif

that was amazing, i never knew of a thing like that in sikhism. my question is when did these thing appear and when did it begin?

( i hope this is wot u meant) :@ otherwise :WW:

neways r u refering 2 my post in this section bout the evil sprits. let me no :TH:

so i can relpy

cus i tinks u r grin.gif

but not sure :umm: