"love Left Me In A Brothel"

JustME

guys check out this article i read on another forum.............

http://forums.waheguroo.com/love-Left-Me-I...hel-t18359.html

plz lets not judge or condemn (intenionally or unintenionally) i cried when i read this.......... :@

this truely highlights the extent of the problems of "forced conversions" cos sometimes force can mean different things such as emotional blackmail and exploitation

wjkk wjkf

bhul chuck maff

JustME

xx

yeah its sad things like this do happen................do things like this happen to men i.e. they cut their hair for women...........nevermind anyway...............this story is a bit old and has been circulating for a while BUT i dont really know if its all true or parts of it are or is it made up to make sikhs angry...............the problems like this is they are never verified so the story has no 'human face' to it if you know what I mean........................the problem is stories like this are covered up by the parents and they dont support their daughters when they want to come back you know..............i read a story like this that happened to a white girl and when she came back to her family her family cried and welcomed her back with open arms and they said it was like the story of the prodigal son returning they were happy to see their daughter the thing is this white girls parents didnt care what others thought of her because their daughter was BACK.................sikh/punjabi parents need to STOP blaming the girls and support them and go to the police.

i'm sorry but i think these girls need to think a bit more before doing ALL that. i mean parents stop kids from doing stuff for a reason.

but then again, infatuation is blind and stupid. :@

i'm sorry but i think these girls need to think a bit more before doing ALL that. i mean parents stop kids from doing stuff for a reason.

Yeah i agree with that to..............ignorance and being 'madly in love' is no excuse I think....................TO THE LADIES OUT THEIR IF HE TREATS YOU BADLY OR LIES THEN THATS THE FIRST WARNING SIGN.................but the thing is when these girls find out these guys are not sikh they still continue on with the relationship so what can you do but wait til sh!t hits the fan..........most of the times these relationships are secretive and the only time anyone finds out is when these girls get seriously hurt but by then the damage is done and they have to learn the hard way.

wjkk wjkf

bhul chuck maff

true we need to start educating todays youth, and parent too have this responsibilty as well as the youth itself..........aisian girls are (the majority of the time) too frightened to tell their parents cuase of the "discrace and shame" it brings upon the family...................i think pyscologically a gal mite think " you know what i stepped on this path i gotta follow it through so theres no turning back" simply cos they no teir parents arent gonna understand why they did what they did.......................

moral: compassion, forgiveness and understanding can go along way ans in some cases prevent this kond of incident from occuring................

wjkk wjkf

bhul chuck maaf

xx

Im getting a bit fed up same old stories again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...............................and again..................and again.......................................................................and again......................................................................and again.............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no one ever learns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some girls from Sikh backgrounds need their heads examined....but this is an old story

im soryy if you find this kind of story kinda repetative but what stuck me was that she is now amrithari and she has found her faith again..............i thought that if this girl can find her way back then theres hope for us all and through dukh she found the asli sukh that every individual yearns for..........how many of us would go back to god if we have suffered that much........all im saying is that many (not all) would blame god for their dukhs and renounce God all togther

Moral: GOD does everything for a reason.........and its through dukh we find alsi sukh

bhul chuck maaf

XX