My question is who controls hell? If we in hell what we do there? How do we reach god from hell?

Give me your address or an email id, once i am there i'll definitely get back to you :@ .

they will allow u to connect to sikh sangat from there to .... i have many relatives their ....

and yep yamdoots are real .... because its told in every religion not only in sikhism .... thats why they say ur good karams will be taken by yamdoots on the way .... only thing they cant take is ur naam simren and nitname ....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This topics interesting. Thank you Guru Ji for protecting us from all theses things. Guru Pyar Pyar Guru that’s all we need. Rest is all sorted out ! But if you want to know more about those Jumdhoots and all that read on

who is dharam raj? what is his role? who created these and why?

Dharam Raaj. He is the judge of where you go in the after-life, he might send you to hell; back in the churasi lakh joon or to sachkhand etc thats all i know, sorry if i have given the incorrect explanation.

Usually what happens when a Gursikh 'dies' (inverted commas since we dont really die), Jumdhooots dont come to take them. Another Gursikh who has already reached Sach Khand comes to get that Gursikh. The two would know each others from their lives. So Gursikhs dont go with Jumdhoots or go to Dharamraaj. Ofcource Gursikhs can see Jamdhoots when they reach a certain avastha but theres no fear from them. Maharaj says that His Gursikhs accounts are torn. I think Bani also says that how dare someone even ask for the accounts of my Sikh.

My question is who controls hell? If we in hell what we do there? How do we reach god from hell?

I dont know who controls hell. I know someone who saw hell. Before they came towards Sikhi, they with walking with 2 other friends. One of his friends was smoking and all of a sudden a hole in the ground opened up in front of them. It quickly expanded and they all fell in. Falling and looking down he saw what looked like maggots below. When he got closer, he saw that they were actually people packed really close to each others. And it was the typical way that Hell is described. With Satan (or whoever it is ) whipping the people. He did a little prayer saying God please help me and heard a voice saying Help your friend. The three of them were falling together and he was on one of the sides. The guy on the middle was quite far away and seemed impossible to reach. But he put that thought out of his mind and just threw his hand out got a hold of him. At the same time, the other man on the other side had also done a prayer and was instructed to do the same. He too grabbed the guy in the middle. Now all three were connected and someone pulled them up by the arm. I asked him whether that was the Guru who had took his arm but didn’t know who it was.

All three talked about it and had the same experience. When they came back to that spot later on, they saw that there was a burned round patch on the ground and grass everywhere else. Their friends motorbike had been parked there and told them that he found it all burned. What must have happened is that the person smoking lit a can of petrol placed nearby which had killed all three and they were heading to hell.

Anyways after that, He knew... ok so There is a God .

And later on came towards Sikhi. He’s an American Sikh.

In stages of Naam, Chardikala Gursikhs get a vision of hell. Guru shows them hell so that they get more inspiration to keep Japping and not give up. Bhai Rama Singh Ji even has a picture of hell in his book Bhai Sahib had a vision of hell and saw this painting somewhere and said it looked similar to the real hell. After Bhai Sahibs vision, he had marks all over his body.

No hell isn’t permanent. Its temporary but God knows how long that is . Could imagine every second there would be torture.

Chall, Thank god for Naam. We have our beloved pyare preetam Sache Paatsha to look after us. Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Kaljug Othareya Gurdev

Naam is more powerful than everything and Naam protects us from all these kinds of things. Naam cuts the fear too. If you have the Guru by your side and Naam in your heath none of this can come anywhere close to you. No Jamdhoots, no hell, spirits or so on can do anything to you.

Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Love for the Guru saves you from all of this.

Bhul Chuk please maaf kardena ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh sangat jee

In my previous post, one of our brothers called 'sukhchain' on this forum asked about what a Jamdhooth is. I am not sure how to give the correct description, so if anybody can give the correct description, please do so... all i know is that a 'Jamdhooth is The Messenger of Death'

It is a black fugre, and apparently according to a singh who has seen one, they have a black face with red eyes and it is the most disgusting mot ugliest thing they have ever seen, and apparently it has really long legs :@

They can be stopped by japping naam (meditating on the name - vaaheguroo) and they can be stopped by using shashtar such as a kirpaan and apparently for some reason it has to be made from Sarbloh - I do not know why though.

P.s. Does anybody know the reason why only srabloh shashtar (weapons) work against Jamdhooth's and not normal metal?

Please sangat jee, if anybody has anymore information about what a Jamdhooth is, then please with all means post it, thank you jee.

Vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh sangat jee

Jamdoot is not a physical being but a metaphot used by the Guru's to describe death.

People who fear death are people who are addicted to the 5 vices....they are affraid to let go of things they are attached to be it a person, money, place or something along that nature.

Some here will say it is a physical being, but it is not because that contradicts many other facets of what Guru's have said...........

So how do you combat Jamdoot or Death........control the 5 vices........Sabr, Santokh, Daya etc go a long way to this. This will make you fearless and when the time comes to embrace Jamdoot, you will do so with open arms.