Dumb Baba Followersq

SaRpAnCh

This topic has been done before but not many took notice so here it is agian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMKeos3EU40

..this place has nothing to do wit the gurdwara as normal the INDIAN MEDIA twisting the whole thing

....there was a baba called ' Baba kahan Das' and as peole belive he use to drink a lot, i dont much about how real he was but he was considered holy and what ever he said became true, this is the myth.

...where he use to stay, peple built a small room there and under that room (in the celler), there are big containers to hold sharb.

...and this place is behind the gurdwara,some people go around the gurdwara and some through, to get there..

...this place has nothing to do with the gurwara :@

...and any stuff from indian media 90% is fake :TH:

it is a Smadh not a gurdwara , in my knowledge there is no Saroop of guru granth sahib there , its a samadh of some Baba in Kala Sanghya that green coloured hope u got me know .... it has nothing to do with gurudwara though the gurdwara is not very far away from the samdh ....

but i cant believe people are taking such things as truth .... people are spreading such lies .... without even a clue whats truth and whats not ....

Incidentally, the Baba whose smaadh is there was a teetotaler.

A few years ago I read somewhere that years ago there was an alcoholic in the village (or nearby village) who used to illegally distill alcohol (desi shraab) and used to store it near the smaadh to hide it from other people (and authorities). He managed to store quiet a quantity. So one day he invited some of his habitual drunks friends to celebrate his success in distilling and hiding it. Just about when they were completely drunk, some people happened to pass by there. So, they invited them too saying that the 'parshaad' of liquor is from the Babaji and whosoever takes it, his all wishes are fulfilled (they may have said that in a joke and also perhaps the wishes of these guys may also have been to one day drink to their fill). Slowly, over time, the legend of one's wishes being fulfilled, if he takes 'parshaad' of liquor from the Baba spread. (What amazes me is, how gullible the people are. Or to what extent they go to have a drink).

These days when about 60% of the population take nasha (drugs) or consume large quantity of liquor, it has developed into a very popular festival with an excuse to consume home made (as well as the stuff bought from the 'thekas').

(Of course now a days there is a similar festival that seemed have become quite popular in Punjab. Come every election parshad of shraab is given by Akali Dal and Congressi Babas)

WJKK WJKF

First thing that i wud like to clarify is that the sharaab is distributed in leu of baba kahandaas outside HIS samaadh. It has nothing to do with the Gurudwara. If ya listen to the bhaiji somewhere near 2:12 and on, he says that "Ithe baba kahandas ne aake pehlaan dera laya te fer ithe aa gurdwara banya ya" meanig that "first baba kahandas came and then gurudwara was made" which are two independent events. And further at about 2:32 he says "edhar vala mandar aa jehda sharaab vala oh edhar wakhra ya te gurdware vala area jehda ya oh wakhra ya" meaning "the mandir(temple) where liquor is distributed is in different area and the adjacent gurudwara is in different area".

Secondly, its the dumbness of our sikh brothers who think that by distributing liquor in some mandir of some baba will get them good jobs abroad. They dont think that the gurudwara is too near the mandir and liquor shud be kept too far away from a gurudwara. I think SGPC shud doo something about it.

WJKK WJKF