Wake up CAll for Sikhs!

V

Guest balwinderkaur

nice pic mkhalsa veerjee....but no britney spears???? :wub: tongue.gif hahahha. the youngest generation still looks pretty decent....but good job either ways. ;) im waiting for vickeys poster....do it the way i told u to...i wanna see how it turns out. umm well for pics of bibian ....refer to puratan photos to draw out how they look. that should help. :(

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab
Khadkoo Singh is something wrong with ur attachment?

when i open, i get the following error message :

"The document name or path is not valid. Try the following suggestions:

1. Check the file permissions for the file

2. use the File OPen dialog box to locate the file"

yea something is messed up with it :wub:

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa!

Vaheguru jee ke fateh!

Dear friends ,I would like to share my views why next generation Sikhs are drifting away from religion.

Upcoming of dera’s in Punjab

Today`s youth thinks if he can get everything from these professional guru’s then there is no need to follow true god. He/she may be changing these guru’s as he changes the clothes, when the guru fails to deliver the goods as aspired by him/her. This can be supported by the fact that the number of these professional guru’s is increasing everyday.

Following of brahmanical rituals

In gurudwaras and in our daily life we have started following many hindu rituals which were once discarded by our guru’s, so today most of the Sikhs are turning to be hindus than Sikhs. Casteism being the major one. Now gurudwara’s are being built in name of the caste. In gurudwara’s granthi’s have become modern days pujari (as in the hindu temples).

Moral degradation among the Sikhs

Sikhs are becoming more and more indulged in money matters, corruption, killing of female foeticide, so called amritdhari’s are also part of it. What a shame. U can take the case of bibi Jagir kaur who herself killed her daughter because she wants to marry a boy of other caste.

Absence of mass movement to contact young Sikhs

Guru Nanak traveled to the people to impart his teachings but today we use only loudspeakers to do this. Young one’s are not allowed to participate in or there is nothing for them in gurudwara except seva.

Absence of any able Sikh leader

One should not confuse hisself or herself that a Punjabi leader is also leader of Sikh panth. These are the real traitor

’s of Sikhism as they are like termite, which can convert any wooden item to sand. So please beware of these Sikh leaders.

Non existence of any platform to discuss issues pertaining to Sikhs

Akal takht today is not serving any of the issue as the jathedars get the jathedaris just to serve any major political party, which is not even following Sikh principles. So we need an open platform where our issues can be debated.

Showing Sikhs in bad sense by the media

Most of the times Sikhs are shown as drunkard , fool and remarks are passed on dress

Code.

So I think anybody who lives in society will not be able to continue as Sikh if these drawbacks are not warded off.

Mandeep singh bains

Singhbains77@yahoo.com