Sukhmani Sahib Wanted

Ghai

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FATEH,

"Baba Amarjeet Singh" It seems you've - grabbed the ''wrong end of the stick''

Firstly, What i have citated (ie, to quote Sant's bachan) is that listening to GURBANI PAATH (not kirtan) on cassette players, cd players, mp3 players etc gives the listener no fruit, but this fruit goes to Kaljug.

Sant Mahraj states that one should ACTIVELY do the PAATH himself this will bear fruit just by listening to it on an audio player bears no fruit in the afterlife darghah. listening to anything dharmak in satsang also bears fruit ie, keertan, katha, paath.

Secondly, the bachan about two Sukhmani Sahib Jaaps is a true bachan of Sant mahraj, it can be found on any website dealing with the Nanaksar Samparda. It can be also found on Sikhvideos.org

where Sri Maan Sant Partab Singh Ji (who's father was a BrehmGiani Mahapursh) and direct disciple of Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh Ji Mahraj talks about this issue as "Dargahi Ticket."

So don't be so full of doubt and anyway if your a "baba" you should be doing at least two jaaps of Sukhmani Sahib anyway, or maybe you just listen to it Windowws Media Player while surfing the net.

FATEH,

Why do many Sant Mahapurkh say the same thing, i can think of the book of Sant Baba Harnam Singh's jeevan katha, SEI KINEHIA, in which Sant also say that only doing the Paath yourself gives you the phall. Or maybe this book is also unreliable, as is every other one i quote.

Guest baba amarjeet singh

so when sukhmani sahib is being done in the gurdwara and the sangat is sitting down listening the sangat get no phal?

back what you are saying up with gurbani, not by what a singh has said.

listening to gurbani with a focused mind, whether you are reciting it, or someone else is reciting it, can certainly give you phal.

And ill think you will find that sikhi is a lot harder than just doing 2 sukhmani sahibs a day, regardless of what a sant has said

there is no "ticket" to sach khand. the only way to sach khand is through the kirpa of guru maharaaj to jap naam 24 7

FATEH,

BABA JI YOU CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING. I NEVER SAID LISTENING TO PAATH AT THE GURDVARA SAHIB GIVES NO PHALL. INFACT ON THE CONTRARY.

PS: OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO LIVE A GURSIKHI JEEVAN ASWELL.

BUL CHUK KIMA KARNI

so if listening to it from a singhs voice at guirdwara is ok, why is it rong to record tht voice and then listen to it?

Fateh,

Theres nothing wrong with it, though it may seem that you are actually enjoying it. Infact the phall will go to kaljug.

HARD TO UNDERSTAND?? ITS ALL ABOUT ANBAUVPRAKASH

yes it is extremely hard to understand why listening to the gurus word will have no phal, and it will in fact go to kaljug

that makes no sense

gurbani clearly states that listening to gurbani and the word of the guru is the way out of kaljug

i think you should contemplate things with a logical mind before beleiving things just because someone else has supposedly said it.

if you cannot give a reason apart from "xyz singh said it" then you really have no understanding.

listening to tapes is a great way to get pronunciation correct and also to memorise bani

the factor which effects the phal you get out of bani is your karma and your concentration on the gurbani

could any body help with sukhmani sahib audio which is done with great devotion,not at all fast. pray.gifrolleyes.gifpray.gif

i have a nice slow one but i dnt no wot website its from - i downloaded it a while ago :lol: