Sukhmani Sahib Wanted

Ghai

i would rather follow the bachan of sri guru granth sahib jee, where it is made very clear, that attaining sach khand, is not as simple as doing a number of banis, or a certain amount of simran.

you must be japping naam and contemplating maharaaj and gurbani 24 7

just think about it, 2 sukhmani sahibs a day for 30 days and we get to sach khand?

does tht not seem absolutlely crazy to anyone except me?

why 2 sukhmani sahibs? why not 2 asa kee vars?

why 2 a day for a month, why not 4 a day for 2 weeks?

sikhi is NOT like tht.

you do not do xyz amount of bhagti and voila, you get to sach khand.

if this is true, then i will do 2 sukhmani sahibs a day for one month and then i should be brahmgyani right?

because surely i wouldnt have to wait til i die to get to sach khand, i should get there as soon as i have done the sukhmani sahibs?

sach khand is obtainable when you are alive obviously.

baba nand singh was guru nanak dev ji?

are you saying that baba nand singh ji was a guru now?

if sach khand is simply attained by doing 2 sukhmani sahibs a day, whats the need for nitnem, for ishnaan, for amritvela, for all other rehits?

all im gonna say it is easy to say then to do, so first someone should trying doing two sukhmani sahibs on top of their nitnem and see f it makes a difference.

i believe to do bani you need to have rehit, jus ask anyone wiv out rehit to do two sukhmani sahibs a day, and see if they can for a month.

i also believe with bani comes rehit, so if this person does start to do two sukhmani sahibs a day for a month, im sure guru ji would do kirpa of rehit to them too.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabad Guru, Surat(i) Dhun Chela||

The Shabad is the Guru, Concentration on the sound is the chela --- sidh gost

basically according to bani, the bachan is wrong.. i doubt sant baba ji even made that bachan, u prolly misunderstood or just heard it from someone else..

i know one of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's garvaees... he has minimum 2 loud speakers on at all times in the house, one upstairs, one downstairs.. then he has two mp3s on as well, one for his right ear and one for his left.. mans got kalaa.. i dont know what ur smoking when u say listening to bani has no phal .. as long as ur concentration is on the sound/vibration u dont even need to ever speak bani from ur mouth.. the point of doing bani urself is so that when u say it, ur ears hear the dhun.. but if u hear the dhun without saying it urself, then its the same thing.. once u get ajappa jaap, its just constant bani (anhad vaaje) playing 24/7 so really u aint doing it urself, someone is saying it for u kinda like an mp3 player lol...

p.s if anyone has Sant Kartar Singh Ji's sukhmani sahib send the link or pm me .. thx