55 Responses Onn Bbc Message Board

Some indfferent some strange.

Someonereally needs to put them right.

I have login i will pm it who ever needs it.

here guys, read this and it may lead you to think that there is no diff. btwn sikhs and taliban (though 99%of the world populationdo have that misundersatnding that they are)

and this going to confirm it

timesofindia.indiati...

Message 2 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 23 Hours Ago

Sikhs are not Taliban...Talibans are muslims and sikh are not muslims.

This is a reply to this message

Message 3 - posted by infocan (U7301498) , 23 Hours Ago

Sikhs are just 20 million in country of 1 billion Hindus. Unnecessary interference in their affairs are kept going via Hindu dominated congress party.

Even RSS says Sikhs are Hindus. Where in the world did one religion says this religion is not independent but my part so , degrade it.

A very strong slap on Sikh faces. Also we Sikhs cannot do much. A silence fear remains in our mind in India.

Our Hindu people take of sikhs evoled from hindus. Then all humans get evolved from monkeys. Should Monkeys says humans are under them we they evolved from us.

I peaceful cohabitant with respect to each other is need of hour. So please have separate state, live with respect & dignity. Live and let live.

Also a recent news of hindu BSF solders killing poor Sikh father-son duo make my heart cry for help. This incident happen in gurdaspur distict of punjab.

World should see rationally as what is happening in India

Message 4 - posted by cokaknee (U7626161) , 23 Hours Ago

This is what I really really love about the right wing hindu people that start these threads against sikhs and the moderators that allow them ; They shoot themselves in the foot because of their own ignorance and stupidity.

The stupid right wing hindu posts a link regarding sikhs and 'suicide bombers' in order to show sikhs in a bad light.

BUT................experts around the world have proved that if they had to do a profile of a typical suicide bomber....That person would be a small, dark, HINDU south indian tamil.

Apparently, 75% of all suicide attacks around the whole world are committed by these hindus.

Message 5 - posted by Warlock999 (U6629102) , 23 Hours Ago

I wish we could do without these threads.

Message 6 - posted by REALITY26 (U6474695) , 23 Hours Ago

U2915083,

r hindus nazis ?

Message 7 - posted by sweetmoghulempire (U5252580) , 23 Hours Ago

This numpty aka islamofascist the spoof is a 5ft,skinny vegetarian(but likes his mcdonalds when his parents let him loose)is anti-sikh for one reason....his biological dad is one too.

Message 8 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 23 Hours Ago

U boat 2915083, whats the purpose of ur title, other to stir and antagoise, what else do u post aside from these type of posts.

Message 9 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 23 Hours Ago

This is what I really really love about the right wing hindu people that start these threads against sikhs

Quoted from this message

how do u know what faith he is?

Message 10 - posted by sweet'n'sour (U7567777) , 23 Hours Ago

He is no Hindu i can say for definate,he isnt clever enough for starters. I think he's from the council estate down in houslow.

Message 11 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 22 Hours Ago

>Our Hindu people take of sikhs evoled from hindus. Then all humans get evolved from monkeys. Should Monkeys says humans are under them we they evolved from us.

its like that in Hinduism....Hanuman and his crew... This Hindu culture is too OLD to be taken seriously imho.

Message 12 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 22 Hours Ago

>r hindus nazis ?

Hindu symbol and swtiska are similiar..I think it is mirror image...

Hinduism is too OLD...they have KALI...now can someone explain the difference between her and DEVIL worship...

Message 13 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 22 Hours Ago

en.wikipedia.org/wik...

Hinduism is so old...that it is worth asking them...given their SEXIST attitudes towards females...should they drive cars...fly in aeroplanes? Was burning wives to be tolerated....shaving the heads of WIDOWS...should they use computers...given it was a woman who invented the programming language..etc...etc..

Guys watch the movie WATER....some of them are SICK!

Fortunately...naturally...most folk are GOOD...so many hindus are good too....no thanks to some aspects of the religion!

Message 14 - posted by Anisa_Yassar (U7540380) , 22 Hours Ago

Another pointless anti-Sikh thread. It's pretty obvious that whoever is starting such links has some serious issues with Sikhism. It doesn't matter who that person may be - Muslim or Hindu - They should be ashamed of themselves. I mean what exactly is that person achieving from all this stirring? Disgusting.

Message 15 - posted by cokaknee (U7626161) , 22 Hours Ago

I knew there was something about you I really really liked Aloo.

You're brilliant you are...yes...you're lovely you.

Well done for speaking some common sense. And now...perhaps the mid-forties, middle aged man-but likes to spend all of his time talking to youngsters on the internet- Mr Sanjeev would like to answer your points???

Message 16 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 22 Hours Ago

Coka...most people in the WORLD are GOOD...some are misled...REGARDLESS of their RELIGION!

Coka...it is important folk like you can differentiate between religion and POLITICS...I think the understanding of POLITICS is your weakness...same applies to many HINDUS, MUSLIMS etc..etc..etc..

When it comes to POLITICS...then one has to see within the SECULAR system...what is good for your region!

Message 17 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 22 Hours Ago

>Our Hindu people take of sikhs evoled from hindus. Then all humans get evolved from monkeys. Should Monkeys says humans are under them we they evolved from us.

Representation of Hanuman..

en.wikipedia.org/wik...

en.wikipedia.org/wik...

If you can believe all this...he could fly...

Message 18 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 22 Hours Ago

Hinduism is so old...that it is worth asking them...given their SEXIST attitudes towards females

Quoted from this message

Aloo have a read, :

www.jhubc.it/bcjourn...

Although human rights abuses toward women are often justified on the grounds of Hindu and Muslim religious teachings and scriptures, in fact, the original, authoritative scriptures of both religions hold women in equal respect to men

Quoted from this message

or Aloo why would their be female manifestations of Goddeses?

Message 19 - posted by Anisa_Yassar (U7540380) , 22 Hours Ago

To whoever started this stupied thread(and others who are anti-any religion)

From my personal experience Sikhs are some of the most kindest, caring, generous, hospitable and down to earth people i've met. I have many close friends and family friends.

People should look beyond a person's religious background and rememeber the common bond that unites all people and that is humanity. However, people should also respect an indiviual's faith and not make down right nasty and disrespectful remarks be it Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Christian etc.

Of course constructive discussion on an aspect of a religion is fine but what i have seen on this Mb is that people more than often engage in insults - there is no adult discussion as people resort to persona insults, sarcasm etc.

someone from each faith is equally guilty of writing such derogatory remarks about one another's faith.

I personally feel that people should boycott such threads untill things start improving and people are capable of having a decent adult discussion regarding religion etc.

Message 20 - posted by devilsadvokat (U2090715) , 22 Hours Ago

This numpty aka islamofascist the spoof is a 5ft,skinny vegetarian(but likes his mcdonalds when his parents let him loose)is anti-sikh for one reason....his biological dad is one too.

Quoted from this message

Anisa, u r quite right, but MBs will always be the same, for the most part, as MBs are used by all of humanity, so all types of characters come forth.

At the end of the day, such individuals just show themselves up.

Message 22 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 22 Hours Ago

'Cos they LOVED women...and SEX...especially the thinkers of that time...

Given it is so old...the society was slave based...they needed slaves...to work..build etc. They wanted to increase the population...

Do you know about Brahma...not being worshipped much...

If you go to Pushkar...his temple is near the lake...where he lived with his mistresses....no...not his wife...Sarawati...

Read about it...

en.wikipedia.org/wik...

If you can believe all this...that the thinkers of that time gave as fodder to the slaves of its times...and you think it is true...well..

What about Krishna and the gopis...interesting...

Those of you who are wondering about the "lingum"...yes...increase population...needed more slaves etc. etc..

Did you the priest class are allowed to eat beef as a delicacy? Well...what you have to temember...it was good for its time...mage society function....now it is ouut of date...imho..

Message 23 - posted by U2915083 (U2915083) **, 22 Hours Ago

replying to:

Message posted by devilsadvokat

Quoted from this messagE

SME - the numbskull mirpuri halal butcher, are you sure you haven't created another ID just like the khalistani and dalit4u just to create trouble between different groups?

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

yes devil

its me

but i only asked a question with a proper fact based news link it is not fabricated

i cant under stand, why all dis infocan, dograji, cokakola, nf,n aloobhajjis are jumping up n down

common guys read it again

it is a question

if u cant answer it than donot reply

but do not spew that venom

Message 24 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 22 Hours Ago

Aloo:

Hindu gods and goddesses personify manifestations of Hindu religious concepts and nature. Interestingly, Hindu goddesses, rather than gods, are most often used to represent abstract fundamental principles such as power, strength, education, and wealth as well as important natural phenomena such as the mountains, the dawn, the earth, and the rivers. For example, Hinduism personifies divine strength and power in the form of a female figure referred to as Shakti. Saraswati, the Goddess of Learning, Music and Fine Arts, is portrayed as a female in Hindu texts and paintings. Likewise, Lakshmi is the Goddess of Wealth, a female personification. Parvati, the mountain goddess, is the consort to Shiva, one of the most important Hindu gods. The Goddess of Dawn is Usha, the Goddess of Rivers is Ganga, and the Goddess of Earth is Prithvi - all female personifications of incredibly important aspects of nature on which humanity depends.

The combination of male and female energies within one goddess or god is quite common in Hindu religion as well and is referred to as Ardhanareeshwarar. The complementary nature of the two energies is valued in Hindu society and deemed essential to achieve balance within the gods and within mortals

Quoted from this message

Message 25 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 22 Hours Ago

>but do not spew that venom

What venom...I have given explainations with links...

It is a FACT sikhs are not muslims or hindus...it is in their scriptures...TALIBAN claim to be muslims...so Sikh can NOT be talibans....this is SIMPLE LOGIC!

Message 26 - posted by devilsadvokat (U2090715) , 22 Hours Ago

Aloo, as I have commented before ignorance is certainly bliss but one cannot expect too much intelligence from turnips..

Message 27 - posted by U2915083 (U2915083) **, 22 Hours Ago

You are replying to:

Message posted by Aloo™ Sunshine

>but do not spew that venom

What venom...I have given explainations with links...

It is a FACT sikhs are not muslims or hindus...it is in their scriptures...TALIBAN claim to be muslims...so Sikh can NOT be talibans....this is SIMPLE LOGIC!

thank you aloo

that is what i wanted to hear

atleast you can debate, but the others are not able to

they are showin off their tenedncy

like the other day sanjeev was threatned (i believe) that shud ave been reported to police

this mb is for a debate, with fact based materials

if one can not satnd the truth then shud not take part

Message 28 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 21 Hours Ago

Dogra G...ofcourse...that philosophy was good for its time...but look at how these women were treated...

For example Saraswati....she was Brahma's consort...her husband had mistresses etc...

The thinkers were a bit corrupt...giving it was a male dominated society..theory differred from their practice...

Read the Kama Sutra...a womans job was to give a man pleasure...look after him...etc..etc..

It worked in those days...1000 of years BC. It is now out of date...imo...

The Egyptians too have important women...

It was the culture of that time...

Suti..made sense...'cos they did not have welfare system...so when a husband died...the woman would kill herself...'cos no man to look after her..etc..etc..

Nothing wrong...nothing to be ashamed of...that is how it was...

Thinkers gave slaves stories...to make the society function...and it worked in its time...

Message 29 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 21 Hours Ago

Aloo, there is a difference between what is in the scriptures, and what some practice, innit, so the people that do not practice what they preach, need to adapt, and where any scriptures do not fit in with humanistic values, then they need adapting as well imo.

Kama Sutra is a sex manual in effect, so cannot discuss this as it is not past the 9pm watershed.

Message 30 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 21 Hours Ago

Dogra...mistresses..of krishna..brahma etc. are in the scriptures...

Do you honestly and rationally think Hanuman existed?

Message 31 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 21 Hours Ago

Aloo, read message 24.

As reagrds believing Hanuman existed, dont know, not that religious really, beleive there is a God , but its hanging by a thread.

Message 32 - posted by Super-Dev (U8337107) , 21 Hours Ago

Its a constant circle with some people on the message board, when it comes to religon. We always end up chatting about anti-religous rants.

One solution is that the BBC should start a religous discussion forum; that way they can all be kept in one place!

Or better yet, use the power of google and find a place which these discussions are actively chatted about.

To the creator of this thread: If you really wanted to open up a dialogue in regard to this subject, then do it somewhere you're likely to get a strongly focused debate. This public forum is going to have too much breadth.

Do you see my point? Or have you other motives?

Message 33 - posted by U2915083 (U2915083) **, 21 Hours Ago

here guys, read this and it may lead you to think that there is no diff. btwn sikhs and taliban (though 99%of the world populationdo have that misundersatnding that they are)

and this going to confirm it

www.bbc.co.uk/go/dna...

the main reason of askin this question is, that since 9/11, most people in the world have mistaken sikhs as taliban, if this news of creating a suicide squad proves true (let us hope not) than world will misunderstand the sikhs even more, and might mistake sikhs as taliban even more

read this that might explain the reason of askin the question better

g.msn.com/9SE/1?http...

Message 34 - posted by Haramm_Coat (U3737612) , 21 Hours Ago

>>Apparently, 75% of all suicide attacks around the whole world are committed by these hindus.

hahahaha!! South Indian Tamil????? hahaha!! Man you sinalese make me laugh out loud! dont you mean SRI LANKAN TAMIL??? There is a world of differecne between the two types, so please get your grubby fingers on the right data before the verbal diohrea begins! tongue.gif

Sikhs are represented in India in ALL walks of life, from PMs to President, innit! They are perceived as sucessful people who are 'menthi' - ie hardworking. They are represented in all states and that shows how they are able to adapt to any state culture, language, customs etc etc.. in a secular country. I know the population is small compared to the total, but the contribution is well reknowened. They are a minority in India, just as in Pakistan, but I cant see a Sikh PM/President of Pakistan though, can you???

Message 35 - posted by apnapunjab (U7407874) , 21 Hours Ago

Isnt the current chief justice of pakistan a hindu?

Message 36 - posted by Thesohnikuri (U8369465) , 21 Hours Ago

oh my god!! you lot are so argumentative when ur talking about religion and culture!

all im going to say is that hinduism is evolving with the technology and with peoples thoughts on the religion, such as white saris after ur husband dies, no one does that anymore, even though u see them in films.

anyway, how do they keep them clean all day in films? its just impossible in real life isn't it?

Message 37 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 21 Hours Ago

oh my god!!

Quoted from this message

Now, which God would that be.

Message 38 - posted by Sanjeev05 (U1773342) **, 21 Hours Ago

Why did you start this post and why have the moderators kept it on here???

Obviously the vast majority of sikhs are nothing like the Taliban.

It is a foolish comparison, far worse than saying are all muslims like the Taliban.

People on here like to point the finger without any evidence and claim people are islamophobic, sikh bashing, anti-hindu when quite frankly they are talking B*****ks, BUT this is definately a post set up to bate the less stable amongst the wider 'Sikh' population.

Message 39 - posted by Haramm_Coat (U3737612) , 21 Hours Ago

>>Now, which God would that be?

Hindus at the end only have one God, the others are manifestations etc etc in the hundreds...

Muslims: dont even know their Gods features so you go no idea what he looks like, though a lot of you could be in for a shock if Gods a female (including me neighbour, the MCP!!!)

Christians = know what Jesus looks like, but he aint white as he was Arabic, therefore more browny - black (sorry guys, but thats the truth) as for God, appears to be an old man with a long white beard.....

Biddists: good idea as we all know what Buddha looks like in south asia, but the seems to have more oriental features the further east you go!

As for us Pagans, we are too busy having parties in the woods (know wot I mean) to give a monkeys tail about what God looks like - just PARRRRTY!!! (and mind the trees!)

Message 40 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 21 Hours Ago

Well, theres only One God, as u say even in Hinduism.

U forget the Veggie God, her highness Aloo, u have to give one vegetable each time u come to pray, and wear potato on ur shoulders, and carrot up ur nostril, with 2 onions in your chest, cucumber for the gents down ur pants, and the do the veggi dance.

Message 41 - posted by Thesohnikuri (U8369465) , 21 Hours Ago

" oh my god"- now which god will that be?"

em i dont quite know, i think i used to know... then this discussion got me confused. i think i will go and find my RE teacher now and re- learn RE. oh god! Ganesh is the god of wisdom isn't he?, so where is the god of confusion, coz i think i need him/her!!

Message 42 - posted by Sanjeev05 (U1773342) **, 21 Hours Ago

?, so where is the god of confusion, coz i think i need him/her!!

-----------------------------------------------

Taht would be a Goddess, her name is Lady Mystery. I wouldnt worship her though, you'll only be bestowed with more confusion.

Message 43 - posted by Haramm_Coat (U3737612) , 21 Hours Ago

>>>, and wear potato on ur shoulders, and carrot up ur nostril, with 2 onions in your chest, cucumber for the gents down ur pants, and the do the veggi dance.

hahaha!! Dogra, you doggies make me smile! BTW, not wanting to appear sexist, but I mus point out that women should also be free to put a cucumber downt he pants at the veggie dance, if they so please!!!!

hahahahahahhahaha!!!

The summer solstice is coming soon....

www.english-heritage...

Message 44 - posted by Eri©The®ed07 (U5258191) , 21 Hours Ago

U2915083, u really r a grade one ignoramus. This thread was obviously ur attempt at creating trouble.

Theologically, the Taliban are far from similar with Sikhs. U r basing ur view on their similar looks (i.e. turban and beard).

I am not sure what the political persuasion of this newspaper is, but the suicide death squads story is typical media tripe, and would not be surprising if this paper was right wing with nationalistic sympathies. Suicide is a major sin in Sikhism, and as a Sikh, I would abhor such action...more polticial propoganda methinks...

Message 45 - posted by Thesohnikuri (U8369465) , 20 Hours Ago

well where is lady mystery?? and if she confuses people more, she definitely is the godess of confusion!, in fact she should start up another religion called 'confusionism'!

Message 46 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 20 Hours Ago

Haram, of course the ladies should be, theirs probably would be bigger.

Message 47 - posted by Sanjeev05 (U1773342) **, 20 Hours Ago

The summer solstice is coming soon....

------------------------------------------------

My mums birthday.

Message 48 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 20 Hours Ago

Now that we have sorted the monkeys...gods and religions...we can get on with normal business!

I am munching through a bag of Thorntons belgian choocies...hmmmm...

Message 49 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 20 Hours Ago

Hey Aloo, i fancy a thorntons, chocolate, can u share?

Message 50 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 20 Hours Ago

Sure......they are damn fattening...please help yourselves guys and gyals!

Who cares...you only live once...

At least we are begining to have fun and get along with one another! Silly religions...

Message 51 - posted by Haramm_Coat (U3737612) , 20 Hours Ago

>>Haram, of course the ladies should be, theirs probably would be bigger.

I tell you what, go to an asian wedding and look at some of the gals and the first thought in your head is:

GILLETTE!!!! BUY A RAZOTR WOMAN!!!! MEN DONT LIKE BEARDS ON THEIR GALS - unless they is from Lahore / Luton of course!

Message 52 - posted by Aloo™ Sunshine (U1757229) , 19 Hours Ago

>GILLETTE!!!! BUY A RAZOTR WOMAN!!!! MEN DONT LIKE BEARDS ON THEIR GALS - unless they is from Lahore / Luton of course!

You are not serious are you? I thought only the likes of Shilpa had beards and had to bleach it! I guess 'cos of the Chinese blood in me...I don't even have hair on my arms...well none that one can see....

Message 53 - posted by HeppyG (U1983370) , 18 Hours Ago

I am half sikh and hindu so does that mean I am a taliban Nazi?

Message 54 - posted by dogra (U3706975) , 18 Hours Ago

Alooji, thanks they were yummy in my tummy

Message 55 - posted by Sanjeev05 (U1773342) **, 17 Hours Ago

I am half sikh and hindu so does that mean I am a taliban Nazi?

-----------------------------------------------

Lol by some peoples warped logic.

< Previous 1 2 3 Next >

How to reply to messages

Alert us about a message

Are you being safe online?

Messa

Very interesting....having read most of that...I think people need education in Religious Studies on at least GCSE level.....especially the white counterparts as they dont know how to identify a Sikh from any other religious sect..its a shame but its also true. They have a block on their recognition abilities/a blind spot which becomes evident through just simply not knowing or through plain ignorance and hatred.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Whos gives a buck?? hindu's are ONLY capable of sitting behind closed doors and diss Sikh's they can't do nothing when it comes to standing toe to toe.

Being labelled a 'taliban'. LOL.gifLOL.gif Just words.

Nice to know muslims now like to dress like Singhs. There was a time that they killed our Guru's and other Singh's becuase of these Kes.