Ghosts

Guest _Papi_

Guest Guest

it could also be that because you want to take amrit, (if these things are bad) they are appearing to scare you to not take it, a SARBLOH sri sahib helps alot, if it does cum close to you by chance then take out the sri sahib. . . it cnt do anything then, also have kirtan or summit playing at night. . . however if its good, then dnt worry, how asking guru sahib jee to cum to your home, get a paat or summit done.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

Firslty some ghosts do try to contact gursikhs for help to be free from this joon theyre in.

Also , a lot of ghosts will try to distract you whilst your reciting paat or anything, to become one with guru ji we shuld cpncetrate, and this is what the spirits DON’T WANT! , try as hard as you can to concentrate huna, I knows it gonna be hard.

Also recite this shabad all the time , with kirtan sohila , leave bani and kirtan playing all night etc

his Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Bilaaval on Pannaa 819

iblwvlu mhlw 5 ]

bilaaval mehalaa 5 ||

Bilaaval, Fifth Mehla:

qwqI vwau n lgeI pwrbRhm srxweI ]

thaathee vaao n lagee paarabreham saranaaee ||

The hot wind does not even touch one who is under the Protection of the Supreme Lord God.

cauigrd hmwrY rwm kwr duKu lgY n BweI ]1]

chougiradh hamaarai raam kaar dhukh lagai n bhaaee ||1||

On all four sides I am surrounded by the Lord's Circle of Protection; pain does not afflict me, O Siblings of Destiny. ||1||

siqguru pUrw ByitAw ijin bxq bxweI ]

sathigur pooraa bhaettiaa jin banath banaaee ||

I have met the Perfect True Guru, who has done this deed.

rwm nwmu AauKDu dIAw eykw ilv lweI ]1] rhwau ]

raam naam aoukhadhh dheeaa eaekaa liv laaee ||1|| rehaao ||

He has given me the medicine of the Lord's Name, and I enshrine love for the One Lord. ||1||Pause||

rwiK lIey iqin rKnhwir sB ibAwiD imtweI ]

raakh leeeae thin rakhanehaar sabh biaadhh mittaaee ||

The Savior Lord has saved me, and eradicated all my sickness.

khu nwnk ikrpw BeI pRB Bey shweI ]2]15]79]

kahu naanak kirapaa bhee prabh bheae sehaaee ||2||15||79||

Says Nanak, God has showered me with His Mercy; He has become my help and support.

Also I suggest for you to have paat , or kirtan at your house ji

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Papi
dont really know if they're evil or good. they dont harm me or do anyhting apart from appear.they have no form or shape they're just colours but like human size, not bright colurs but smokey grey. its like when you do toof and it gets smokey , its like that. like shadows i guess, cant really explain
stop saying ghosts people :e:

i've been having these strange experiences recently and i put it down to imagination, then realised i weren't imagining it. this only happens when i pray , but when i pray i see things and they're not nice and not normal. why i see them while i pray stumps but im seeing them.y im seeing that at all, stumps me even more. i was doing my nitnem and i saw it, i had the gutka in my hand and started to concentrate more, but even wen i close my eyes its was still thre in my head jus i like saw it in reality. waking up at amirtvela is geting difficult cus the house is so silent and these things aren't helping by distracting me. at first i wern't scared cus i no the power of Gurbani and Ardaas is strong, but they're not going away. even wen i do Ardaas i pratically hav to squeeze my eyes shut. why iz this happenin while i pray/

pm bhaji. Please doo :TH:

oh waheguru

my friend...if it wasn't for these ghosts i would of never taken amrit...

These ghosts, prayth or w.e...they are ....i have experienced them aswell...so has my family...

I am guessing someone has done Black Magic to your family, that is why they are there to distract you...or maybe their is meat/alchol/drugs in the house, since that is what they follow....but yea..another post has already said..recite Bilawal Mahala 5 "Taathee Vao Na Lagee" do that shabad...also...try to notice any differences in the people that live in your house, see who gets "mad, sad, angry fast"....and also...get water...get a kirpan ..and put the kirpan in the glass with the water..and keep doing any paht...especially mool mantra....do it for a period of time...and walk around your house sprinkle it everywhere. Also if you can...get all the people that live in the house...to get together..and recite mool mantra..indiviudally and out loud.

But however..if these ghosts, are not of the "bad" ones...they are just prolly wandering through...since..they are EVERYwhere....the "ghost" population is much more numerous then the human population...but if no harm is done...just keep doing your nitnem...but i seriously recoomend u to take Amrit asap.

"I am guessing someone has done Black Magic to your family, that is why they are there to distract you...or maybe their is meat/alchol/drugs in the house, since that is what they follow..."

Couple of things. firstly how come so many of you have become authorities on paranormal activity all of a sudden?

Second thing, the person who made the above statement... erm... the majority of the U.K. would have meat and alcohol at home, probably more than the guy who posted, so if that is what "they follow" how comes we don't have numerous reports of ghosts in their houses then?

Brothers be careful of the old "someone has done black magic on my family" thing as well. If regular paath doesn't protect us from these things then why bother?

okay, ..i am not saying i am an expert ..i am just saying..keep focus on guru sahib, cuz he is the only one that will protect....but ...as for seeing those things...it can be the cause of so many things...

i am only sharing what i myself have seen....and i did not say paht will not protect us...i have urged our brother to take amrit..to rely on guru sahib

my friend.dalsingh...the people that keep this garbage in their homes...do not realize it...since these paranomal stuff is not seen, they are unhappy cuz they do not have the love of god in their house...you can also see the acts created by these things...when u see a lot of "kam,krodh,lobh etc....these are the acts that are committed when the lord is not rememberred and these prayth that haunt ppl, tend to encourage ppl to do this without them even knowing.

and by the way ...the stories that our brother is telling us, shows that paht is protecting him, sicne they do not come near him...and if they do come near him...they would either burn because of the spirtual state that our brother is in but if his spirtual level is not strong they will effect him/family...but..in order to get rid of them...a lot of bagti is to be done.

and ppl do not report Ghosts in their house...simply because u dont kno if there are any ghosts.....the effects of these "ghosts" are ..when ppl indulge them selves into things that are prohibited by guru sahib, or for ppl that cannot stand things that are related to god (place of worship, a devotee, etc).

Again I think you should stop with the Ghost Buster expertise.

I don't think you can go around blaming people indulging in vices on ghosts.

Besides the brother hasn't taken amrit yet and he is still ok.

Another point is that I've seen plenty of cases where people in a house do paath a lot of the time but there is still plenty of kam, krodh, hankar etc.

Please people, do not promote superstition without real evidence.

I'm not saying that the brother didn't see this, but to all the people who jumped in and said "it is this" or "it is that" you need to stop it and just advise him to see someone who can help.

My advice is to get an akhand paath or sukhmani sahibi done at your house. This seems to help clear the atmosphere.