Ghosts

Guest _Papi_

Guest topic starter

I come from am amritdahari family where everyone has taken amrit apart from me. Gurbani is played all the time in our house and i always listen to it on my mp3 player. Meat and alcohol is never brought in our house. so i think you cant really say those things. no disrespect.

Guest Guest
and ppl do not report Ghosts in their house...simply because u dont kno if there are any ghosts.....the effects of these "ghosts" are ..when ppl indulge them selves into things that are prohibited by guru sahib, or for ppl that cannot stand things that are related to god (place of worship, a devotee, etc).

topic starter

:sady:

Guest Guest

keI koit BUq pRyq sUkr imRgwc ]

kee kott bhooth praeth sookar mrigaach ||

Many millions are the evil nature-spirits, ghosts, pigs and tigers.

to sangat................i dont think its right to mock the topic starter with comments such as ghostusters...........etc.........................he/she has come here for support and advice and we as sangat must provide that in an ADULT and MATURE manner.

To topic starter.................i can sympathise as i too had a similar experience and going on "Fortunate" veer/pehnjee's comment, about the water thing...............i recited my mool manter and kept looking at the water in a cup.............the thing that kept trying to draw my attention could not co i kept my diaan on the water......then suddenly the face flashed on the surface of the water and i never saw it again.......

Keep faith veer/pehnjee Maharjee is enshrined in us all and He will take care of u

bhul chuck maaf

wjkk wjkf