Protest At Sggs Southall Re Dss

Tony

Something for you to chew on read and understand if you can grin.gif

It is always the best policy to speak the truth--unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my little friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the committe, we will stop telling the truth about them and their unholy worriors.

:nihungsmile: :: :devil: v2.gifv1.gif ALways looking for a Fight

Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something for you to chew on read and understand if you can grin.gif

It is always the best policy to speak the truth--unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my little friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the committe, we will stop telling the truth about them and their unholy worriors.

:nihungsmile: :: :devil: v2.gifv1.gif ALways looking for a Fight

Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth.

wat truth you aint exactly telling the truth are you....so what ur tryin to say is evry1 in the world is rong but u dn ur commity is right in what ever they do...shabash mere putt shabash

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Do you read and understand my post because by your moronic reply it dosnt seem so. Is there no one else in the house to help you read.God help those who do not help themselves. Cant you get six bellys out of his nice soft bed to help or is he runing his shop in the morning or flying to pakistan. These trips to packistan mast make him some serious cash has he shown you who he shares it with or does he spend it all on those desgner silk numbers we have all seen him wearing.

please try to understand before you reply its much more fun.

Furious activity is no substitute for understanding.

wat truth you aint exactly telling the truth are you....so what ur tryin to say is evry1 in the world is rong but u dn ur commity is right in what ever they do...shabash mere putt shabash

Did you know that for four-fifths of our history, our planet was populated by pond scum.I would seriously consider killing myself if I were in anyway related to. Did you not read my other post to your collective little boys & little boys can only make a mess not babies as your surogate dad fsix bellies if you dont belive me.

We have Video Footage in VCD if any of himmats backers of people who oppose us want that footage please appraoch

Dal Khalsa Uk

Hide not your talents, they for use were made. What's a sun-dial in the shade?

you fool you have replied to my mail asking for the footage to be shown to the sangat are you saving this footage for you bum slappimg private viewings with soormah or have you still something to hide.

put it on utube you <banned word filter activated>. you cant be as stupid as you are making out fool. if you trully are god help you.

do you understand braveheart post vcd on utube please use your own acount mr247

Page 66, Line 9

ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਜਾਣਹਿ ਬਪੁੜੇ ਭੂਲੇ ਫਿਰਹਿ ਗਵਾਰ ॥

हुकमु न जाणहि बपुड़े भूले फिरहि गवार ॥

Hukam na jāṇeh bapuṛė bẖūlė fireh gavār.

The wretched fools do not know the Lord's Will; they wander around making mistakes.

Guru Amar Das

Mr Sohi da chela you want footage approach Dal Khalsa UK,thats all im going to say I do not have it on me if I did i would upload it,but Dal Khalsa have footage of all events,if you want to see it go ask them.

Suicidal glory is the luxury of the irresponsible. We're not giving up. We're waiting for a better opportunity to win.

I have come to believe that giving and receiving are really the same. Giving and receiving - not giving and taking.

Courage is doing what you are afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared.

So be couragous get the vcd and post it stop trying to put me into a spin

Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.

The truth has to come out set it free, People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.Use it.

Page 22, Line 13

ਆਪੁ ਗਇਆ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਮਿਲਿ ਸਲਲੈ ਸਲਲ ਸਮਾਇ ॥੨॥

आपु गइआ सुखु पाइआ मिलि सललै सलल समाइ ॥२॥

Āp ga­i­ā sukẖ pā­i­ā mil sallai salal samā­ė. ||2||

Give up your selfishness, and you shall find peace; like water mingling with water, you shall merge in absorption. ||2||

Guru Nanak Dev

Page 27, Line 8

ਸਤਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਗਾਖੜੀ ਸਿਰੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਆਪੁ ਗਵਾਇ ॥

सतगुर की सेवा गाखड़ी सिरु दीजै आपु गवाइ ॥

Saṯgur kī sėvā gākẖ­ṛī sir ḏījai āp gavā­ė.

It is very difficult to serve the True Guru. Surrender your head; give up your selfishness.

Guru Amar Das

How about it brother have a go open your hand and do good godly things serve your sangat.

You love the panth MR sir-punch show your love sell your soul back to god by doing good deeds hmmm.gif

Let a good man do good deeds with the same zeal that the evil man does bad ones.

Page 43, Line 13

ਸਾਧਸੰਗਤਿ ਕਉ ਵਾਰਿਆ ਜੀਉ ਕੀਆ ਕੁਰਬਾਣੁ ॥

साधसंगति कउ वारिआ जीउ कीआ कुरबाणु ॥

Sāḏẖsangaṯ ka­o vāri­ā jī­o kī­ā kurbāṇ.

I am devoted to the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; I sacrifice my soul to them.

Guru Arjan Dev